ADVERTISEMENT

Selling tix to a couple home games... how much?

If you haven't sold them. I may purchase some for myself. Just let me know how I can get ahold of you. Thanks.

I'm going to sell some early season games. Is using Ticketmaster/Stubhub as price point references appropriate?
I'll take 4/5 Colorado Tix, I'll pay full face value plus a few more clams for your troubles. Meet at The Poop Deck, ride your motorcycle. I'll be on mine.

I'm sure there are people still paying face value or above for tickets, but I know some guys who have resorted to giving their tickets away after not finding any takers.
I doubt this season. Maybe after a collapse for sure but highly doubt your anecdote happened prior to new season.

I never had an issue selling my season tickets to games I knew I couldn’t attend for face value + when selling prior to season kickoff

Reactions: Dean Pope
I'm sure there are people still paying face value or above for tickets, but I know some guys who have resorted to giving their tickets away after not finding any takers.
For CU this year? That would be crazy. Been awhile since I've seen so much interest for a game.

There was a quite a bit of interest in the Oklahoma game a couple years ago.
Very little interest in my family. Most saw it as a sure loss. I believe it was an early game as well. CU is a winnable night against a hated opponent with a national audience. Everyone in my family wants to go.

Very little interest in my family. Most saw it as a sure loss. I believe it was an early game as well. CU is a winnable night against a hated opponent with a national audience. Everyone in my family wants to go.

Interest in a game isn’t based on just your families wants/needs/desires. Winking

My family was interested in the OU game and we are interested in the CU game.

I doubt this season. Maybe after a collapse for sure but highly doubt your anecdote happened prior to new season.

I never had an issue selling my season tickets to games I knew I couldn’t attend for face value + when selling prior to season kickoff
On the local level here among people who don't post them online, people I know have resorted to giving them away or just no showing with the tickets still in hand. I know one couple who have had four tickets for many years who've maintained this source that buys any tickets they do not use and at a decent mark up. It's nice that people are still able to sell their tickets above market value. But you're right, this is a new year. And the cases that I am talking about were some unattractive opponents, sometimes with weather being a factor-- like Michigan last year. Some no shows that day in my section and I am not sh*tting you about half the crowd at 200 level never returned after halftime.

For CU this year? That would be crazy. Been awhile since I've seen so much interest for a game.
Not for this year's CU game. I was referring to cold & hot weather games and games against N. Ill, La Tech, Maryland. Games like that. And the people I am talking about do not try to sell online that I am aware of. They just use FB and word of mouth.

Reactions: Huskers123456
On the local level here among people who don't post them online, people I know have resorted to giving them away or just no showing with the tickets still in hand. I know one couple who have had four tickets for many years who've maintained this source that buys any tickets they do not use and at a decent mark up. It's nice that people are still able to sell their tickets above market value. But you're right, this is a new year. And the cases that I am talking about were some unattractive opponents, sometimes with weather being a factor-- like Michigan last year. Some no shows that day in my section and I am not sh*tting you about half the crowd at 200 level never returned after halftime.

A friend and I were sitting in the 600 level for the Michigan game and yes, many people did go home after halftime.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT