ADVERTISEMENT

Select Baseball

What city are you in? Same in Lincoln though there is talk of extending the season through July.

It’s going to be tough to get much in this summer with current conditions and understandable conservative approach to restarting large gatherings.

I’m trying to get out info to parents and players as it comes in for our level. Keep the kids moving and working on things including but not limited to sports.

I'm sure season is over for my boy's. Been doing practices since November in our indoor facility. Feel sorry for the kids that were involved in some spring/summer sport.
Yeah this is my son's 1st year for select ball too. I hope they take the money that wasn't spent on tournaments and lets us parents not have to pay for them next year.

I'm just crossing my fingers for a few weeks of legion ball this summer.... My youngest is still in travel ball but it's the HS kids I feel bad for.

Has anyone given any thought to Vala's Pumpkin Patch opening in fall? I don't even want to think about a world without a pie barn in it. They literally have an entire barn devoted to pie.

My family is going through baseball withdrawals right now. Have two boys that would be playing, one in high school and one in 11U. Both teams are planning starting up in June (here in Omaha).

The plan right now is to only play locally, no hotels, which is fine with us!! Just want to play!

Reactions: ThereIsNoPlace
The kids I feel sorry for are the SR in HS. A) many will never play organized ball again b) those kids that turn heads their last year and land a scholarship or move up in the draft won’t happen this year

how do you draft this year if your an MLB team?

Last edited:
Reactions: ThereIsNoPlace
The kids I feel sorry for are the SR in HS. A) many will never play organized ball again b) those kids that turn has their last year and land a scholarship or move up in the draft

how do you draft this year if your an MLB team?

They've talked about cutting the draft in half

The only ones really pissed about this...the dudes that run "select" baseball and steal your cash! As a capitalist and a coach that has run tons of "camps"...good for them!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT