ADVERTISEMENT

Season prediction time!

Still mad at myself for predicting 4-8 or 5-7 because of the offseason hype when I should have gone with my gut of 3-9 or 4-8.

It really hard to put out a number, If they lose to Illinois probably no more than 4 wins more like 3-9. It’s hard to believe that so many problems have done a 180 are corrected or vastly improved, so far frost hasn’t showed any signs of being a decent coach let alone a good one. I would love to eat my words and see 8-4
You were so very right. Almost nothing got corrected.

We didn't win. But at least we were not humiliated like ND was vs Cincinnati.

GettyImages-1235656846-1024x716.jpg
Get back to me tomorrow night @ivan brunetti
Michigan will once again go 0-2 to MSU & OSU under Harbaugh, a MSU team that has been bent over twice…
It’s cute that a Michigan fan whose team averages a 3.5 place finish in their Division runs his mouth to a team close to making a 3rd CFP in four years.
What is tomorrow, 16 out of 17 vs OSU after going 4-9 vs MSU?

Get back to me tomorrow night @ivan brunetti
Michigan will once again go 0-2 to MSU & OSU under Harbaugh, a MSU team that has been bent over twice…
It’s cute that a Michigan fan whose team averages a 3.5 place finish in their Division runs his mouth to a team close to making a 3rd CFP in four years.
What is tomorrow, 16 out of 17 vs OSU after going 4-9 vs MSU?

You are the one who started the shit talk, Domer. The toughest team you played this year is P5. And when was the last time ND beat Ohio State? Oh that's right: 1936. http://www.winsipedia.com/ohio-state/vs/notre-dame
Michigan has a winning record vs Ohio State, Notre Dame and Michigan State. You have a losing record vs two of those opponents.

If you once again back your way into the playoff, maybe you won't get boat raced by Georgia. I wouldn't bet on it, but maybe.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT