ADVERTISEMENT

Season Prediction Refresh

How many games does Nebraska win this year?

• Total voters
I'd say 10 because rhule is a real HC who isn't retiring..and he's got a solid foundation installed...so he will just keep fixing the weakest links that the film presents..all while improving the rest day by day. rest assured the special teams feild goal and tackling problems are front and center today.
I guess I haven't noticed tackling problems outside of that kick return

I'll go with 6...
1. They have to play conservatively with Dylan to keep him healthy, as we know the backup won't win a game in November. Right now Dylan has multiple check downs and extra protection, and he is slick with his feet, meaning no sacks.
2. That will stunt the offense, along with not having a real deep threat to force safeties to play back. The run game just isn't good right now, considering the opponents.
3. If they open up the offense and put Dylan at risk for sacks and contact, he will almost surely get hurt as the season drags on, which dooms the season..the team isn't appreciably better outside of DR and our SOS is much worse.

6 and beat Iowa, and a nice December bowl game would be good...then a new, dynamic OC before Dylan leaves.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT