ADVERTISEMENT

Screw You Guys

BleedRed78

Blackshirt
Oct 22, 2019
Who are making a huge crusade reviving all these topics in an attempt to dog on HH. Like seriously, love him or hate him, he's literally all we got. Support your damn team or piss off. Go cheer for someone else.

Next year's likely gonna look different. Might not... The injuries on offense are insane. This season was always going to be about growth, not dominance. Some people are straight delusional and out of touch with reality. I'd hate to have to work alongside someone so out of touch in the work place...

Go suck on Sims' checked out nuts. Go HH, and GBR. We've got at least 1-2 more wins in them and go bowling finally!

Who are making a huge crusade reviving all these topics in an attempt to dog on HH. Like seriously, love him or hate him, he's literally all we got. Support your damn team or piss off. Go cheer for someone else.

Next year's likely gonna look different. Might not... The injuries on offense are insane. This season was always going to be about growth, not dominance. Some people are straight delusional and out of touch with reality. I'd hate to have to work alongside someone so out of touch in the work place...

Go suck on Sims' checked out nuts. Go HH, and GBR. We've got at least 1-2 more wins in them and go bowling finally!
The surname Harberg was first found in Silesia, where the family became noted for its many branches within the region, many houses acquiring a status and influence which rivaled that of the landed aristocracy. In their later history some branches were elevated to the ranks of nobility as they distinguished themselves through their contributions to the social, political, and economic developments of the nation. The name is composed of the Old High German words "heri," meaning "throw” and "beorg," meaning "to other team." Therefore, it was probably originally given to someone who threw the ball to the other team.

Happy Ice Hockey GIF by NHL

They set up delusional expectations in that pea brain and then when it doesn't happen they get all child like . Throwin tatrums instead of bones.

The surname Harberg was first found in Silesia, where the family became noted for its many branches within the region, many houses acquiring a status and influence which rivaled that of the landed aristocracy. In their later history some branches were elevated to the ranks of nobility as they distinguished themselves through their contributions to the social, political, and economic developments of the nation. The name is composed of the Old High German words "heri," meaning "throw” and "beorg," meaning "to other team." Therefore, it was probably originally given to someone who threw the ball to the other team.
Well-done, sir…

Did you say the same about Adrian Martinez? Best we got? Just curious.

Reactions: kakdawg

Is Sims on the team? Are you supporting him or pissing off?

Why has HH gotten less criticism than Martinez and Sims?
He has gotten more posts defending him - IMO. I don’t remember many for AM and really don’t remember any for Sims. Were there posts that defended Sims? That we had a poor OL and receivers - yada, yada, yada? Nothing about race. Not what I’m saying. I think as a Nebraska kid - he gets a bit more grace. JMO.

We are dogging HH because he sucks and nothing else.

Screw you back for being ok with poor play. You wasn't OK with it when Sims was the one doing it so don't excuse it away now. You wasn't ok when Grant was putting it on the ground so don't be ok with it now

Some of us think there should be consequences for bad play. There is a reason you have 2nd, and 3rd team guys. HH got his chance when Sims played like stir fried shit and everyone was happy and ok with it. Now that HH is doing the same you come through with like his agent making excuses for him. It's big time football. Give the next guy a shot. It's what we do everywhere else in the field when someone is consistently playing poorly.

Holla

You guys are really going to turn this into a race thing aren't you?

FFS.

Who said it was about race? That's the assumption that you are making. I don't think it's race when Martinez, Sims, and I mentioned Grant as well even though he played a different position.

Nobody said it is race although that's possible. I think it's because the kid is a local kid myself. I don't know any of you guys on here personally so to accuse someone of racism wouldn't be smart on my behalf.

Holla

this is why the fan base is one of the worst in CFB.. from a certain perspective, that is no lie..

they will happily support AM and SF for years and years as both tank the program, but they can't get out of their own way for a local kid trying to drag the program out of the gutter.

some of the fans are indeed disgusting.

OMG he’s averaging 2 turnovers per game. And now his last turnover was “Martinez” like and cost the team, the game. Did others on the team play poorly, yes. But did others turn the ball over, not today just the QB. (Focal point).

Reactions: Bruce1981

Fans are soft nowadays. HH is terrible. He throws like he is 5'5", he can't make quick decisions in the pocket.

I remember when the hometown kid playing QB in the 90's got booed at Memorial Stadium. (Oh, he led them to a national championship.)

Tell us how you really feel.

Educational, but I thought the name was Haarberg. Just kidding. Is Haarberg an old form of spelling Harberg?

Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

Reactions: kakdawg
Might as well be though?
If nobody else gets a shot to something better then yeah I guess he’s all we’ve got. I get that he’s an inexperienced QB but damn he is such a liability in the passing game. Not many teams are good enough in the run game to run it down somebody’s throat without a legitimate pass threat and we sure as hell aren’t.

Did you say the same about Adrian Martinez? Best we got? Just curious.
Literally every person on this board said AM was the best we’ve got for 4 years, myself excluded

We have 1 playmaker on offense and he played terribly yesterday

EJ and Grant have yet to pop a 35 yard play. Our receivers can’t catch on the off chance the ball’s on the money. Our line is an absolute sieve

I’m not sure what you assholes expect. That we’re in the mix and a game away from bowling is nothing short of a miracle considering we don’t have a single player on offense, not just QB, who could play elsewhere.

Fvck off piss pants

Screw you back for being ok with poor play. You wasn't OK with it when Sims was the one doing it so don't excuse it away now. You wasn't ok when Grant was putting it on the ground so don't be ok with it now

Some of us think there should be consequences for bad play. There is a reason you have 2nd, and 3rd team guys. HH got his chance when Sims played like stir fried shit and everyone was happy and ok with it. Now that HH is doing the same you come through with like his agent making excuses for him. It's big time football. Give the next guy a shot. It's what we do everywhere else in the field when someone is consistently playing poorly.

Holla
Fvck off you idiot. This is a rebuild year and we're lucky to have as many wins as we do. Get that through your tiny pea brains or get off the board. Real fans only.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT