ADVERTISEMENT

Scott Frost Press Conference

Hilarious... a decent Troy team.

There’s no talent in Nebraska. He was better off at UCF where he can get the speed he needs for his offense. This isn’t the 90s anymore... all of the elite talent is staying closer to home... not going to the middle of nowhere. Good luck!

with such wonderful insights, where have you been for the last 20 years? We needed you as ad.

Scott Frost and his staff are not the problem. The problem is you have a roster of players with the same entitled attitude as some of the fans. They all thought that just because Frost came back that they would automatically be good. When they see that they aren’t, they blame the coaches. It’s why you’ve never risen above mediocre in the last 15 years.

Frost will clear them all out and lose a lot of games in the process. If Moos doesn’t cave to fam pressure, Frost will get Nebraska winning again. It will NOT happen as fast as it did at UCF though. He has a bigger mess to clean up in Lincoln because the current payers don’t have the character that the UCF players had.

Agree 100%, our players and fans alike grabbed onto scotts coattails, his Peach Bowl victory, his coach of the year victories and said those were ours. We imagined that we would now be placed in the upper echelon of college football without realizing the top 10-15 teams are really good, and they fight to stay there. The players on Nebraska are not very good, and the most talented ones are just learning the college game. Scott was never going to win with this group...and considering the poor recruiting of MRs days, probably not for 3-4 years. The program had bottomed out completely last thanksgiving..this is a full rebuild. Even tougher than UCFs...as UCF played in a BCS bowl only a short time b4 scott hit campus.

Reactions: RottingChrist
How come its always the 90s one uses to try and tell us why Nebraska didn't win this game or that?

Nebraska probably has won more games in the last 10 years than the team you root for.

You, and many like you post here to do nothing but act like the hole that the world sh*ts through. But then again, maybe you aren't acting. You sound like the real deal.
You must not have been to the UCF board where Nebraska fans have been showing their ass for months now. Turnabout is fair play. Get used to it now that you may only win 3 games. Good luck playing at Michigan. I’ll take Michigan -34.

I noticed this as well and I was impressed. I’m a get off my lawn guy and hate seeing celebrations on every freaking play. It was refreshing to see a guy realize the situation he was in.
Yes SJM may not be the fastest or Best receiver in the nation but he is a straight up War Dog with no quit!! Along with Spielman and coach Dubs last year they would compete to the final Gun. If you want some proof rewatch the PSU game Purdue Minnesota Iowa games from last year if you can stomach the pain. The kid Came back Cuz he was Sold with his new coach and was ready to assume a leadership role SJM and the rest of the WO fought to the End no matter the scores of last years games. Stan today was trying to show this team what winning is all about Won’t Quit ,Will not Quit. Rock out to the End. Hammer of the Gods style ,Sooner or later maybe the rest of our kids will pick up on this concept and stop crying Uncle. Like Coach Frost says Buy in or get out of the way. This Drum solo will not slow down for anyone. GBR Were going too the Big House So buckle up your chin steps and pull up your britches HAa HAa.

You must not have been to the UCF board where Nebraska fans have been showing their ass for months now. Turnabout is fair play. Get used to it now that you may only win 3 games. Good luck playing at Michigan. I’ll take Michigan -34.

Lol. We have idiots posting on your board so you send all your idiots over here?

Smart.

1pcdsb.jpg

Hilarious... a decent Troy team.

There’s no talent in Nebraska. He was better off at UCF where he can get the speed he needs for his offense. This isn’t the 90s anymore... all of the elite talent is staying closer to home... not going to the middle of nowhere. Good luck!
I always find it humorous when people say “it isn’t the 90s anymore” because I don’t recall the demographics changing that much from the 90s to now. People said then that Nebraska couldn’t do it, yet they did. And they will again. The same state “in the middle of nowhere” found a way to win and win big. And that team will prove to everyone once again that it can happen.

Reactions: ZJSARENOTFREE
I always find it humorous when people say “it isn’t the 90s anymore” because I don’t recall the demographics changing that much from the 90s to now. People said then that Nebraska couldn’t do it, yet they did. And they will again. The same state “in the middle of nowhere” found a way to win and win big. And that team will prove to everyone once again that it can happen.

Yep. We deserve it for now, but it’ll be so much sweeter when we turn it around.

If I were to play at Michigan the Cornhuskers would need more than luck. Good thing I'm not on the field.

That sucks you had trolls over there. Not that I claim them, but you have my sympathies.

Yet again, Scott Frost is going to the Big House with a 1st year team, just like he did with UCF.
They have more than a chance to lose given the evidence. Hopefully the coaching staff doesn't get too down if they lose there again.

Last edited:
I noticed this as well and I was impressed. I’m a get off my lawn guy and hate seeing celebrations on every freaking play. It was refreshing to see a guy realize the situation he was in.
But if you notice Ozigbo celebrates and pumps his fists after a 3 yard gain. Smh

Reactions: NikkiSixx
If I were to play at Michigan the Cornhuskers would need more than luck.

Good thing I'm not on the field. Again, Scott Frost is going to the Big House with a 1st year team, just like he did with UCF.

They have more than a chance to lose given the evidence, but If They don't are you inviting this entire board who didn't show up on the UCF board to go over there because BlakNGoldAllDay said it is fair play?
70% already came over. 30% more won’t change much. Just make sure you win a game first. Won’t be this week. This is the first team with a defense that you will have faced.

Yep. We deserve it for now, but it’ll be so much sweeter when we turn it around.
Our problem is that back in the 70s,80s, and 90s we were competing with a lot less schools for players. It’s a lot harder to get Tommy Frazier to come to Nebraska in 2019.

Reactions: footnfan1
demos in N may not have changed much, but the landscape of college football has. more money at formerly shit programs and demos in the south are different by a good margin. i dont want our fans to give up (you havent and i love it!!!), but some of the comments theyve made here look petulant. or spoiled.

just figured theyd be a little more educated of the situation at hand - big picture (things have changed) and little picture (weve got some lingering issues - like TG late transfer to the beavers and sulking on sidelines may indicate loyalties and words dont match up) that will take more time to fix/root out.

here for the long haul. it may not be fun for awhile, and we may never see the glory days again, but goddang, if we could even be a scourge for teams to play again...id take that.

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
demos in N may not have changed much, but the landscape of college football has. more money at formerly shit programs and demos in the south are different by a good margin. i dont want our fans to give up (you havent and i love it!!!), but some of the comments theyve made here look petulant. or spoiled.

just figured theyd be a little more educated of the situation at hand - big picture (things have changed) and little picture (weve got some lingering issues - like TG late transfer to the beavers and sulking on sidelines may indicate loyalties and words dont match up) that will take more time to fix/root out.

here for the long haul. it may not be fun for awhile, and we may never see the glory days again, but goddang, if we could even be a scourge for teams to play again...id take that.
Sorry, but I don’t buy that we may never see the glory days again. Why is a team in Wisconsin able to field a top 10 team for the past 5+ years? Why can a team in Boise with much fewer resources and talent continue to outperform expectations? It’s called culture, coaching and support. Nebraska is rare that it can boast all of those things, but it got a little lost along the way.

mostly referring to the mid 90’s. that was lightning in a bottle. and a bit more than just top 10 every year.

wiscy is not at that level. nor is boise st, but agree with those similar expectations.

Sorry, but I don’t buy that we may never see the glory days again. Why is a team in Wisconsin able to field a top 10 team for the past 5+ years?
Because they are using the old Nebraska formula.

Scott Frost and his staff are not the problem. The problem is you have a roster of players with the same entitled attitude as some of the fans. They all thought that just because Frost came back that they would automatically be good. When they see that they aren’t, they blame the coaches. It’s why you’ve never risen above mediocre in the last 15 years.

Frost will clear them all out and lose a lot of games in the process. If Moos doesn’t cave to fam pressure, Frost will get Nebraska winning again. It will NOT happen as fast as it did at UCF though. He has a bigger mess to clean up in Lincoln because the current payers don’t have the character that the UCF players had.

Great post. I’m not even mad this morning and that’s because I see hope with Frost. Had it been Riley or BoBo, I would be calling for a change.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT