ADVERTISEMENT

Scott Frost coming to Colorado

We’ve already been more than generous with Kansas State; it seems only fair to extend the gift giving spirit to Colorado, too. Anything for our former Big XII brothers.

Reactions: phoenix4nu
Scott Frost rumors about him being the next head coach at Colorado. I would be super excited as he is a PAC-12 coach anyway. His style would get us back to what MT could have done. Plus he grew up in western Nebraska supposedly but knows Colorado well. Kids would stay home and stay at CU. Hope to schedule you guys again and come away with 2 more wins.
You are the fool of fools if you are serious !!!

Reactions: BradWesley
Growing up in north platte, I can relate to this perspective. But for the majority of the state's population base in Lincoln and omaha, pretty sure McCook is viewed as western NE.
Growing up in Curtis, I would lump SW Nebraska into Western Nebraska. You talk to farmers east and west of the 100th meridian and you can tell there is a distinct difference just in the way they act. Panhandlers, Sandhillbillies, and SW Nebraskans generally act very similarly. It's a culture thing.

Reactions: moralvictories
Growing up in Curtis, I would lump SW Nebraska into Western Nebraska. You talk to farmers east and west of the 100th meridian and you can tell there is a distinct difference just in the way they act. Panhandlers, Sandhillbillies, and SW Nebraskans generally act very similarly. It's a culture thing.
100th Meridian! Cozad America.

Growing up in north platte, I can relate to this perspective. But for the majority of the state's population base in Lincoln and omaha, pretty sure McCook is viewed as western NE.
It is perspective. When I grew up, sports conferences were always SW this or that.

I live in Salina, KS and we live in North Central KS, but the folks to the east think we are western KS.

Because our current coach is so great. Frost could be a home run hire for us as last year he had The cornshuckers close
Midnight Mel Tucker left our Buffs in a bind and Karl Dorrell lived in Boulder at the time. He was a hire of convenience. If you read Rick George’s apology to the fans last week, you know that he’s going to move on KD after this weekend’s shit show vs UCLA. He will then have a shot at a national search. With this next hire being his defining event of his career. there’s no chance he takes a chance on a dumpster fire like Scott Frost. I’ve heard two names so far: one is at GaSouthern and the other used to be at WVU. Look for one of those guys to get the gig.

Midnight Mel Tucker left our Buffs in a bind and Karl Dorrell lived in Boulder at the time. He was a hire of convenience. If you read Rick George’s apology to the fans last week, you know that he’s going to move on KD after this weekend’s shit show vs UCLA. He will then have a shot at a national search. With this next hire being his defining event of his career. there’s no chance he takes a chance on a dumpster fire like Scott Frost. I’ve heard two names so far: one is at GaSouthern and the other used to be at WVU. Look for one of those guys to get the gig.
You do know Buff-A-Hole Vinny is a troll, don’t you?

Georgia Southern is not good.

mc cook and enders reservoir seems western nebraska but not sandhills valentine pelican lake type western nebraska.

at one time I think highway 1, was the longest stretch in the US without a gas station on it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT