ADVERTISEMENT

Scott Frost and a Priest walk into a bar...

HominidHusker

First Team All-Big Ten
Jun 25, 2018
Frost: “Father I’ve been down on my luck.”
Priest: “Well let’s have a drink and we can talk it over.”
Barkeeper: “What can I get you gentlemen?”
Priest: “I’ll have a glass of your finest whiskey”
Frost: “Make that 2”

(drinks served, priest takes a sip with an appreciation for the spirit)
Priest: “You know, crafting something special like this takes a particular skill and wisdom..... so what seems to be bothering you my son?”

(Frost pours out his whiskey on the floor, pulls down his pants, and fills the empty glass with piss before chugging away, urine spilling all over his face... priest in utter shock at what he’s seeing)
Frost: “I feel like people just don’t understand me sometimes, but they pay me well, so maybe things really aren’t so bad.”

Priest: “You know, crafting something special like this takes a particular skill and wisdom..... so what seems to be bothering you my son?”

(Frost pours out his whiskey on the floor, pulls down his pants, and fills the empty glass with piss before chugging away, urine spilling all over his face... priest in utter shock at what he’s seeing)
Frost: “I feel like people just don’t understand me sometimes, but they pay me well, so maybe things really aren’t so bad.”
Lol

...which one sucks the baby's pen1s?

I really though Bo and Smilin' Mike would figure into this joke somewhere. Ah well.

tenor.gif

This is disgusting and what's even more troubling, it's not even remotely funny.

Seriously lame.

@mikecanale
@Bugeater

It’s just a metaphor (even if not satisfying everyone’s taste*) meant to capture the disgust and nonsense of such things as going for an onside kick when up 11 in the 3rd quarter. So yes, very lame and not remotely funny in that regard.
Accept my apology for any offense caused for you. Cheers!

@mikecanale
@Bugeater

It’s just a metaphor (even if not satisfying everyone’s taste*) meant to capture the disgust and nonsense of such things as going for an onside kick when up 11 in the 3rd quarter. So yes, very lame and not remotely funny in that regard.
Accept my apology for any offense caused for you. Cheers!
"Never apologize, mister. It's a sign of weakness." -John Wayne

Plus it was a good joke.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT