ADVERTISEMENT

Saw Dylan in the crowd last night...

I did, also. I liked the fact they didn’t mention his name. Last night, it wasn’t about him. I don’t want him to be our Taylor Swift. We have Rebekah Allick for that.
They commonly showed Josiah in the crowd during volleyball games, way more often than Bekka has ever been shown at basketball games. Did you whine about that? Or is it just about women for you? Guessing since you called her Rebekah you probably didn't watch any volleyball.

They commonly showed Josiah in the crowd during volleyball games, way more often than Bekka has ever been shown at basketball games. Did you whine about that? Or is it just about women for you? Guessing since you called her Rebekah you probably didn't watch any volleyball.
Easy, Francis.😎

At this point Dylan is Nebraska's Taylor Swift. At least we don't have to hear about his dating life. Maybe he's dating Trev? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Raiola doesn't sit with the students. He sits with Trev. Kinda odd.
It's a bit weird that Dylan sits with the AD and not with his fellow football team players, especially for a QB who normally is all about team. If that's Trev's idea he should know better.

It's a bit weird that Dylan sits with the AD and not with his fellow football team players, especially for a QB who normally is all about team. If that's Trev's idea he should know better.
Maybe daddy Dom told him to take care of him.🤷🏻‍♂️

Raiola doesn't sit with the students. He sits with Trev. Kinda odd.

1st - That’s what program changing recruits/players do, they sit with coaches and administrators. But I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt on this one, maybe you’re an iowa fan (?) with zero frame of reference with regards to top recruits.🤷‍♂️

2nd - He mingles and interacts with whomever he comes in contact with, very much a man of the people, gracious and accommodating. He just sits with the university elite cause that’s who he is…

3rd - I don’t think you know shit from shinola or your ass from a muddy hole in the ground.

Dylan is a great kid. He was posing for every kid who asked, and even autographed and personalized a couple of footballs. He often grabbed the camera as he does a much better job taking selfies than some of those younger kids who are asking. I sit right there, so I asked him if he ever got tired of posing all the time for pictures. He said no, he actually loves it. I have no problem with where he is sitting.

1st - That’s what program changing recruits/players do, they sit with coaches and administrators. But I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt on this one, maybe you’re an iowa fan (?) with zero frame of reference with regards to top recruits.🤷‍♂️

2nd - He mingles and interacts with whomever he comes in contact with, very much a man of the people, gracious and accommodating. He just sits with the university elite cause that’s who he is…

3rd - I don’t think you know shit from shinola or your ass from a muddy hole in the ground.
1) it was just a simple (correct) observation. Nothing more.

2) you sure told me.

Is this one of those ‘One of these things are not like the other’ puzzles? Not sure who all but one of these people are??

I don’t know all of them, but I see Ben Scott, Malachi Coleman, and Micah Mazzccua. Of course Dylan Raiola as well.

Reactions: HawksDown
I don't care who he sits with but he should be holding firm to a football..
he could sit with the oline and be telling them who to block..or with the wide receivers talking about timing and separation, or with the rb talking bout turner gill type pitching..

The HoL podcast said that they moved him by the AD because he was constantly interrupted by fans wanting a picture all game.
Thanks, that's a reasonable explanation of the situation. BUT not a good sign for the future if fans are going to be causing this kind of disruptive attention. I can imagine the autograph line on fan day.

Thanks, that's a reasonable explanation of the situation. BUT not a good sign for the future if fans are going to be causing this kind of disruptive attention. I can imagine the autograph line on fan day.
In a year people won't even care. The more he is out the less people will bug him.

I did, also. I liked the fact they didn’t mention his name. Last night, it wasn’t about him. I don’t want him to be our Taylor Swift. We have Rebekah Allick for that.
Nothing says something is wrong with me like bashing a Husker female stud athlete out of nowhere in a thread about a five star QB at a men's basketball game.

In a year people won't even care. The more he is out the less people will bug him.
It depends on what kind of success he has on the football field. If he is successful like he was in high school (and that's an IF of course), then the fans will only become crazier.

At this point Dylan is Nebraska's Taylor Swift. At least we don't have to hear about his dating life. Maybe he's dating Trev? Not that there's anything wrong with that.
I’m chuckling at that… maybe Jerry Seinfeld ‘s most famous line

It depends on what kind of success he has on the football field. If he is successful like he was in high school (and that's an IF of course), then the fans will only become crazier.
Yeah, maybe. If someone sees Matt Rhule at Hy-vee they might be excited the first time. By the 8th time is anyone reallyselfish? for a selfie?

Yeah, maybe. If someone sees Matt Rhule at Hy-vee they might be excited the first time. By the 8th time is anyone reallyselfish? for a selfie?
You do realize just how many Husker fans there are? No one fan has to ever request more than one selfie to keep him completely swamped (if he turns out to be a star QB).

Not to mention the fact that a lot of people loose their freaking minds when they see a "celebrity" in public. It's like all common sense and normal human decorum goes straight out the window.
I deal with it all the time….” There goes SpartanHusker… he stirs it all up on the Huskerboard!”😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: huskerfan66
I deal with it all the time….” There goes SpartanHusker… he stirs it all up on the Huskerboard!”😂😂😂😂😂😂
Maybe you could call Dylan and give him some advice on how to deal with celebrity fame based on your experience. :)

You do realize just how many Husker fans there are? No one fan has to ever request more than one selfie to keep him completely swamped (if he turns out to be a star QB).
You think students on campus will be stopping him in April for a selfie? I would think most kids won't care. It's less than a month in.

I know it's been a while but Lincoln used to have awesome athletes all the time. And they just blended in for the most part.

Reactions: dinglefritz
You think students on campus will be stopping him in April for a selfie? I would think most kids won't care. It's less than a month in.

I know it's been a while but Lincoln used to have awesome athletes all the time. And they just blended in for the most part.
It’s not the students. It’s the fans and in his case CHICkS!!! He’s gonna need bodyguards.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT