ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday, March 26th: Nebraska vs Michigan - (Huskers lose 8-6)

Not worried one bit about pitching in 2023.

How can we blame pitching today when Max's error is the difference in the game, literally? Make a routine play and it's a clean 9th with a chance to walk them off.
True, but it seems we just don’t have the control we normally have. Even our best pitchers tend to be on high pitch counts early. Not talking just today. Although our team batting average is the worst in the conference so what do I know.

Reactions: Hskrbsbl2020
As a fan of math and logic I’ll just say that giving up 6 earned is good enough to win if you score 7 - which we didn’t. But more importantly, we’re not good enough in any phase of the game and that’s the simple truth. Period.

As a fan of math and logic I’ll just say that giving up 6 earned is good enough to win if you score 7 - which we didn’t. But more importantly, we’re not good enough in any phase of the game and that’s the simple truth. Period.

You can be a smartass all you want, but math isn't difficult. 7 is irrelevant, it would've taken 9 thanks to an error that led to 2 UER in the T9. Period.

Last edited:
Agree. I'll also say, we throw way more secondary pitches so far this season compared to last. Players aside, what's the difference? ;)
Not a Childress fan? All I know is we throw too many balls for my liking. I love being the team forcing the opponent’s pitcher into a full count. Don’t like it reciprocated as much. o_O Haha

Not a Childress fan? All I know is we throw too many balls for my liking. I love being the team forcing the opponent’s pitcher into a full count. Don’t like it reciprocated as much. o_O Haha

Huge fan and always will be. I'm not a fan of his presence in 2022 and what's happened since his hire.

Reactions: RobsterMobster
Coach Bolt on the difference in this game? The error in the 9th. Weird he didn't blame pitching as he's not one to sugar coat things.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT