ADVERTISEMENT

Satterfield/Sims= Not a fit

bob5150

Redshirt Freshman
Dec 30, 2004
I wish this was a column by Dirk. Please someone help write it and get it published. TIA

Reactions: headcard
Rhule saddled Satterfield with Sims (Rhule’s guy)- what the hell is Sat supposed to do?

Reactions: oldjar07
Rhule saddled Satterfield with Sims (Rhule’s guy)- what the hell is Sat supposed to do?
Maybe not run guys across in front of him pre-snap when he’s shown it throws him off.

I've got to agree. I've heard more raving about Sims from Rhule than I ever have Satterfield. The procedural stuff is still on Satterfield to get right, but he's severely handicapped with Sims's abilities or lack thereof.

Reactions: BrighteRed24
I don't really have an issue with Satterfield. I thought he called a pretty good game today. It's a shame that he and rhule missed so badly on Sims. Tough look. Set back to the rebuild.
Agreed, at times he called a good game, but then at times they seem to be trying to put a square peg in a round hole

Reactions: Mrs.Jeans15
Hard to lean on the give the ball up offense. Harberg and Sims have the same skill set. Time to let the one without the history develop, or go with Purdy and see if he has some hidden Brock traits in him that haven't been revealed yet. Until they prove that they are more of a liability in real games. Need to use the next two games to have an open tryout starting with the guys we haven't seen play in game.

Sipple said the other day that some people in the locker said they can't win with Sims...let that sink in.

I'm hopeful they start incorporating more play action roll out passes to the TE on the back side. Similar to what Michigan did frequently against us. I think we only had one play similar all game and it went for a first down. Just feels like that is a good fit for our personnel.

TO would have had several other quarterbacks and sims would see the bench, I actually think the coaches didn’t think Casey would leave
Very curious if they were caught off guard with Casey leaving. Pretty sure the majority of the fanbase was when he announced.

Casey starting with Sims developing for next year felt like a good strategy at the time.

Very curious if they were caught off guard with Casey leaving. Pretty sure the majority of the fanbase was when he announced.

Casey starting with Sims developing for next year felt like a good strategy at the time.
And then Betts leaving gotta hurt.

I don't really have an issue with Satterfield. I thought he called a pretty good game today. It's a shame that he and rhule missed so badly on Sims. Tough look. Set back to the rebuild.
Aw shucks.

Sims is what he was a GT. Not good. Satterfield is not a wizard, Thompson would have kept us competitive. I'm in rebuild mode, this team isn't doing much of anything.

Aw shucks.
Point And U GIF by Yung Gravy

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT