ADVERTISEMENT

Sandusky in the news again

Like father like son is absolutely right. It pains me to say it but I am not surprised at all. I actually have been a situation like this in my life (not me but a step-family member). Though I'm not trying to jump to conclusions, IF this turns out to be true I can almost guarantee he abused his son and in turn it effected him all the way through adulthood.

Can you imagine the condition of Dottie Sandusky's mind?

Sorry to dwell on a small point in the article, but this struck me as odd:

Jeffrey Sandusky was suspended without pay Monday from employment as a corrections officer at Rockview State Prison, near State College. He had been hired in August 2015.

He probably had no criminal record in 2015, and everyone certainly has a right to make a living. But I'm trying to imagine being a member of the Sandusky family and deciding, "I think I'd like to work as a corrections officer - in Pennsylvania."

Where is the video of the Penn State fans kneeling and praying in worship in front of his house?

Like father like son is absolutely right. It pains me to say it but I am not surprised at all. I actually have been a situation like this in my life (not me but a step-family member). Though I'm not trying to jump to conclusions, IF this turns out to be true I can almost guarantee he abused his son and in turn it effected him all the way through adulthood.

Can you imagine the condition of Dottie Sandusky's mind?
This. The guy raped his own son.
Not taking blame away from the younger sandusky, but read that again. Awful.

Reactions: maplesyrup95
I remember Dottie denying everything with her husband. Always had trouble believing she was not complicit in this to some extent.

Shows the extent to how the evil perpetrated on these kids by Jerry Sandusky reaches down through the generations.

I watched the Netflix documentary "Happy Valley" and if this is the son whom I believe it to be he was presented as a very sympathetic character. He was the one who told the authorities that he had also been molested by Sandusky resulting in him being ostracized by his family and rebuked by the local community for not going to the police earlier to prevent future molestation's.

He victimized his own son but was a victim himself, tragic.

Go Blue!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT