ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers week. Hot and windy weather, Micah and injury updates

trying to prove cred on an anonymous message board is fruitless. He’s legit. You guys aren’t going to agree.
I like Easy a lot and enjoy his posts. We will obviously not agree that culture is irrelevant when it comes to football and business.

I would also have serious doubt that he would be an awesome President of the USA as he has stated in the past

• Haha
Reactions: itseasyas1-2-3
The numbers are all fake that you're relying on.

If the economy is booming, and the employment and inflation numbers are under control, they why would the Fed Reserve need a 50 basis interest rate cut?

You would "think" it would make mortgage rates go lower, yet they are higher and long range bonds increased from 3.64% to 3.74%. Doesn't make sense, the Fed knows they've lost.
Inflation expectations drive things. Russia is experiencing stagflation. We’re likely headed that way too with our debt situation.

The numbers are all fake that you're relying on.

If the economy is booming, and the employment and inflation numbers are under control, they why would the Fed Reserve need a 50 basis interest rate cut?

You would "think" it would make mortgage rates go lower, yet they are higher and long range bonds increased. Doesn't make sense, the Fed knows they've lost.
I’m not going down that mess again.

• Haha
Reactions: itseasyas1-2-3
I like Easy a lot and enjoy his posts. We will obviously not agree that culture is irrelevant when it comes to football and business.

I would also have serious doubt that he would be an awesome President of the USA as he has stated in the past
Never said culture is irrelevant, please point out the post I said that.

I would be a large improvement over the two candidates that think a lower dollar helps you, me or anyone else. I also said, there are many others on here that would be better Presidents than either of the two controlled opposition candidates.

I didn't say I've be an "awesome" President, just better. Don't insert words that I didn't use. Thanks.

Last edited:
Another assumption is Rhule will win more than last year, then even more wins in Year 3. That's as far as his record goes.
Why is it automatic after Year 3 NU will continue to win 10-11 games a year when there is no track record of that?

What an odd question. It's like you just decided you don't like the Nebraska coach and are throwing sh^t against the wall to discredit him. Rhule has improved the record of the teams he has coached every season, including his fourth season at Temple. He clearly knows how to instill a culture and build a football program.

What an odd question. It's like you just decided you don't like the Nebraska coach and are throwing sh^t against the wall to discredit him. Rhule has improved the record of the teams he has coached every season, including his fourth season at Temple. He clearly knows how to instill a culture and build a football program.
I like Matt a lot. I think he's a good, not great coach.

Do I think NU will always lose 3-4 games with him as the coach? Yes, and part of that is being in the BigTen. OSU, Mich, Penn State, Oregon, USC, occassionally Iowa makes us subject to the whim of the schedule maker.

If NU starts to get too big for their britches, you can rest assured our buddies who write the schedule will make it difficult with all the heavy hitters.

I'll be happy to go 9-4, 10-3 every year, cause a natty is a million miles away at this point.

How would you like Kentucky's schedule? So. Carolina, GA, Ole Miss, TN, TX.

Last edited:

GY27vAhW4AAMwbt

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT