ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers suspends Flood for 3 games

Perhaps after Flood gets canned after the season they will look to FCS teams for a guy with previous head coaching experience in the B1G that they won't have to pay much for a few years.

"Consider this: if you're a college football coach for a Power 5 school, and all it takes for you to be incognito is not wearing your school's apparel? Your team is probably pretty shitty." RollingLaugh

Perhaps after Flood gets canned after the season they will look to FCS teams for a guy with previous head coaching experience in the B1G that they won't have to pay much for a few years.

Damn.
The scary thing is that he'd actually make the program more respectable. Not champagne respectable, more like 2 drink minimum respectable.

Blo would have to make around the same as the previous coach at whatever school/team he coaches at.

This makes me wonder how back in the "old days" these things were done...no email or texting or trails...but you know grade changing/fixing has gone on forever. Heck I know there were plenty of players that were "guided" to easy classes.

This makes me wonder how back in the "old days" these things were done...no email or texting or trails...but you know grade changing/fixing has gone on forever. Heck I know there were plenty of players that were "guided" to easy classes.
Devaney and Melton would invite the professor down to the Brass Rail and by the fifth drink they would work something out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT