ADVERTISEMENT

rumors about realignment ...

I can't help but think that 20 is the largest mega conference number. With that being said, I think that the b1g would pass on everyone to get ND and then 1 more. Who would that be? I just don't see the value in Stanford and cal although that might make ND happy. Fsu or clemson would be questionable as well 🤔

Reactions: Huskers123456
I can't help but think that 20 is the largest mega conference number. With that being said, I think that the b1g would pass on everyone to get ND and then 1 more. Who would that be? I just don't see the value in Stanford and cal although that might make ND happy. Fsu or clemson would be questionable as well 🤔
i suspect if notre dame said it would come with stanford that the trees would be in with the irish.

I watched a report on YouTube, I think it was just some guy rambling about his opinions, who thought the BIG should actually contract before adding additional schools. He would chop the two schools from Indiana, Northwestern and Rutgers. He cited TV ratings that show these 4 schools football teams have very little draw. He stated that the networks do not really want to carry their games and therefore they are on the Big Ten Network a lot. I have no idea if his information is accurate.

I watched a report on YouTube, I think it was just some guy rambling about his opinions, who thought the BIG should actually contract before adding additional schools. He would chop the two schools from Indiana, Northwestern and Rutgers. He cited TV ratings that show these 4 schools football teams have very little draw. He stated that the networks do not really want to carry their games and therefore they are on the Big Ten Network a lot. I have no idea if his information is accurate.
You need fodder teams and Nebraska should not be it!

i just cannot believe even the most money hungry b10 president(s) would suggest dropping northwestern, the premier academic school, and indiana, the only mbb blue blood.

i just cannot believe even the most money hungry b10 president(s) would suggest dropping northwestern, the premier academic school, and indiana, the only mbb blue blood.
Yeah I doubt seriously anyone gets dropped but I do believe NU is vulnerable. We're valuable but we're disliked. Our value is the only thing saving us until we start winning and get AAU status again. Then we'll be even more valuable

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT