ADVERTISEMENT

rumors about realignment ...

I think it would help taking all the championship stuff off the walls...rhule now has them practicing tackling and now the coaches are louder then the music in practice..we had 10 years of pretty bad leadership..plus we had a target on our back....but I think thats subsiding now
Yeah I never understood that first home game of the season, not sure which Frost year, but they wheeled out these speakers for pregame. Had that garbage playing and stadium music at the same time. I was like what the heck is this crap

Reactions: redwine65
Why? Notre Dame is welcome. Stanford? Meh
We'll see what happens. There are so many rumors out there that it's hard to have any idea of which ones are real and which ones are just floated around to see if they gain any traction.

I have no idea whether Notre Dame is thinking of changing their position relative to being independent but it is feasible that they want Stanford to come with them as a condition. Otherwise I wouldn't be excited about Stanford either. Would much rather have Texas A&M or Florida State if those ever become possible.

We'll see what happens. There are so many rumors out there that it's hard to have any idea of which ones are real and which ones are just floated around to see if they gain any traction.

I have no idea whether Notre Dame is thinking of changing their position relative to being independent but it is feasible that they want Stanford to come with them as a condition. Otherwise I wouldn't be excited about Stanford either. Would much rather have Texas A&M or Florida State if those ever become possible.
Would be nice to have a foothold in Texas for recruiting. Whatever school it is Nebraska would likely play them every year.

This is the dumbest rumor I've seen yet.😂
yes, it's hard to believe anything written on X these days. the fundamentals for b12 expansion are good though. yormark is a nyc hustler. notre dame needs a permanent home. the acc is imploding. the sec and b10 have huge financial advantages. all that is true. what comes of it however is the victim of conjecture at this point in time.

Last edited:
That's hilarious. Michigan would absolutely be the LAST team to leave the B1G for ANY other conference. There's no team more "B1G" than the Wolverines. They're also academic snobs.
that may be but they have the absolute best traditions too ...

Last edited:
You never answered why you live on a Nebraska board? We're not even in the same conference. Is it penis envy of the N?
i've answered your question numerous times. i grew up in sioux city. played with former N recruits at bishop heelan. many family and friends were N. i covered nebraska during much of my working career and became close friends with many N supporters, including ogallala ted. k-state and N were former rivals for decades. we border one another. we recruit a lot of the same dudes. on and on. so i find this place generally entertaining, with like-interests, and mostly friendly.

Last edited:
Reactions: HBK4life
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT