ADVERTISEMENT

Ron Brown as interim HC

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's seems like a no brainer, brown checks all the boxes
he's been there done that across the board.

Reactions: Husker_AMG63
The way it's looking, Moos never really seemed to have serious discussions with Frost regarding goals and expectations or Moos just checked the box and said he did, but very unlikely.

Trev Alberts, whether you like him or not will not hae a problem with giving Frost a reality check.

Just very painful to watch and we all know that change is coming sooner than later. Unless HCSF pulls a rabbit out of his butt, like beating OU, Wisconsin, OSU, Michigan and Iowa, he is gone at the end of the year.

Loose to Fordham or Buffalo and he is gone before OU

Ron Brown was the head of player development the last 3 years for a group of players that went 12-20 and people want him to take over the program????

Maybe they could name Foreman or Peter for their obvious immediate impact in their role as volunteer assistants

https://nebraska.forums.rivals.com/threads/volunteer-staffers.290441/
m4tuQwC.png

5d7bc43733803.image.jpg

612a98ef14f69.image.jpg

EyVJICmWgAAB55W.jpg

Last edited:
Bring back Bob Devaney. Knows how to build a program. Respected by Tom Osborne.

The implosion of the Big 12 may have drawn Matt Campbell squarely into the market for a better gig. This may have ratcheted up the heat on the Frost era?

I like Ron, but I don’t see Frost getting let go until the end of the season unless he pulls 7 wins out of his hat. So no Ron as interim.
kinda depends on the team. I don't think he's lost them, but he could. They could check out. Alberts is undoubtedly building the case against Frost just in case the need arises.

If anyone, my guess is that it would be Chinander.
His coaches seem to have their units under command and under control. The offensive side of the staff is a mess. More than likely, an interim coach would simplify the offense (exactly what we need) and if they didn't completely loose the team, have surprising success.

His coaches seem to have their units under command and under control. The offensive side of the staff is a mess. More than likely, an interim coach would simplify the offense (exactly what we need) and if they didn't completely loose the team, have surprising success.
Except for the part about late hits and taunting.

there is probably a reason he isnt coaching now.

Id lose almost all respect for the university if they hired him as HC

Us husker fans are awesome!

In ten years we will see a post like this

"I know TO has been dead for awhile but, and hear me out, but what if they dig up his corpse and put it in a glass case and put that in the locker room, that way the players today can learn about him and maybe try even harder...what's that, he was cremated? I mean, I guess do the same thing just with the ashes?"

Reactions: huskerfan1414
Us husker fans are awesome!

In ten years we will see a post like this

"I know TO has been dead for awhile but, and hear me out, but what if they dig up his corpse and put it in a glass case and put that in the locker room, that way the players today can learn about him and maybe try even harder...what's that, he was cremated? I mean, I guess do the same thing just with the ashes?"
fine hire saben, no problem here, giddy up

I never thought I’d see the day that Nebraska wanted the Iowa State coach and the fan base thinks he’s unattainable.

Locked for all of the reasons outlined in the posts I deleted. You all know racism isn't allowed anywhere on HOL. Just stop...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT