ADVERTISEMENT

Road Alts

They were still drinking their stupid juice from holding Penn State below 600 yards...LOL.
nice to see you back in good spirits. Going one whole week with the perception of being incapable of criticizing the team must’ve been almost unbearable.

Sweet Georgia Brown, can we put alt uni's away, forever? So childish to see in a game for men.

Sweet Georgia Brown, can we put alt uni's away, forever? So childish to see in a game for men.

Good to see you back in good spirits. Going one whole week with the perception of being incapable of criticizing the team must’ve been almost unbearable.
You’re the dope who has to live with the stupid post. I was happy to highlight it for you.

I was critical of the team play from last week and all you could come back with was “just enjoy the win”. So did you enjoy the last week with your head on the sand?

You’re the dope who has to live with the stupid post. I was happy to highlight it for you.

I was critical of the team play from last week and all you could come back with was “just enjoy the win”. So did you enjoy the last week with your head on the sand?
as usual, I did not say that.

I said, over and over, even in posts you quoted, that the criticism was founded, and your bellyaching about not being able to outwardly criticize resembled the thought process of a teenage girl.

• Haha
Reactions: B1G RED RULES
And you don't think this team needs criticism? Your kool aide must not be sugar free!
thanks for jumping in. feel free to go back and read what I'm referring to, and you will see that I find the criticism founded, and did not mince words saying so.

@B1G RED RULES was on his period, and I called him out for it. that's all.

• Haha
This took a couple minutes to find. Could find a lot more.
here's proof (for the 5th time)

you're wrong. that's fine. you couldn't find what you attribute to me in a week's worth of searching, because I never said it.

change that tampon. would be a shame if toxic shock set in.

• Haha
like I said, OP's criticism is founded.

huskers looked like shit, and beat a team that looked worse. no problems were solved. but, we won. I'll take an ugly win over an ugly loss any time.
@B1G RED RULES quoted the above as defending the team and not allowing him to critique as he saw fit

what a gaping, oozing, putridly rotten pussy. laugh away, b!tch!

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT