ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Charlie Marlow

So sorry you tried.
Really? What are we going to do now? The void is hard to fill.

rip-headstone.jpg

Reactions: Spectrumalaska
I found my wedding photos yesterday. They were in my wife's album. I just never looked at them. And she took pics of a day cruise on my Navy ship. There's a young "us".

Hope you are getting better. Day by day.
Every day gets better, but it is still raw.

At least I have not found letters from a lover!!!

Reactions: OzzyLvr
Alright. Let's not go there. Little victories. Little victories.
Was relatively sure there would be none, kind of a throw away making humor.

If the feds ever give her phone back, I will not search her texts to anyone. Like reading a diary. Privacy for a human is important from beginning to end.

My mother searched my room manytimes finding pot.
All thatdid was make me certain to never search my kids' rooms.

I told them if they did something so bad the cops came, the search was on, but otherwise I just talked to them.
All three made it to HS graduation without getting arrested.

Searching a private space will likely find things you do not want to know about.

If the feds ever give her phone back, I will not search her texts to anyone. Like reading a diary. Privacy for a human is important from beginning to end.

I told them if they did something so bad the cops came, the search was on, but otherwise I just talked to them.

Searching a private space will likely find things you do not want to know about.
My mother found my spreadsheets.

My mom played it so cool. I wasn't a druggie as a teen but I'd go along with most anything but was a lush on weekends. One time I was high and came home on the downward trend. My mom was being very friendly and offered to cook me a T-bone steak. Delicious dinner, especially to someone with the munchies. Thought I was hiding it well.
After supper she comes and sits across from me and says, " so, do you think marijuana is good for you".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT