ADVERTISEMENT

RHULE - BENCH SIMS. HIS PLAY IS GARBAGE. YOU WILL NEVER WIN WITH HIM.

Bump in case money bags reads this during haltime.

If he won't do it, then Trev needs to intervene. At least he knows what it takes to win at NU.

Reactions: dinglefritz
As I've said elsewhere the biggest disappointment to me is how bad Rhule's judgment was in picking his QB from the transfer portal. It's not like Sims wasn't a turnover machine at Georgia Tech. You have to wonder what was Rhule thinking that he didn't see it coming.

This is how bad Sims is: We would be better off taking our best running back (whoever that is) and running wildcat most of the game. Sims is beyond awful. We are 0-2 because of him and if we had Thompson as our QB this year my bet is that we would be 2-0. What does that say about Rhule? Nothing good. Haarberg and Purdy must be some awful kind of stink if they are worse than Sims.

Do you think he can win with HH and Chuba at this stage of their development and experience?
I don't know, but the worst that could happen is that it is a total disaster. Which is what we get with Sims.

HH looked better when he was in. He held on to snaps. He threw the ball to the correct team. (Yes, this is where we are...)

Posted this thread in the first half, we might have won if Rhule listened to this board's advice. (Partly srs)

And in real life I was saying pull Sims at halftime in Minnesota.

Our coaches make football too complicated, IMO.

HE CANNOT FOCUS ENOUGH TO TAKE SNAPS?!!! What the f**k!!!

I will not stop.

Still not stopping.

Stopping what? Rhule's not reading this board. If he did, he certainly isn't taking advice from a random anonymous internet poster. I think the majority of the board agrees with you. It's been discussed ad nauseam in several threads. Not sure what it is you think you're going to accomplish?

I'm going to be in the minority on this one. Obviously we desperately need to cut down on the turnovers. But maybe , just maybe , Coach Rhule is a better talent evaluator than people like us on a message board. I'm going to trust him to make the call.

Stopping what? Rhule's not reading this board. If he did, he certainly isn't taking advice from a random anonymous internet poster. I think the majority of the board agrees with you. It's been discussed ad nauseam in several threads. Not sure what it is you think you're going to accomplish?
I am doing it for the voiceless, the meek, the unlucky. The Cornhusker fans unable to access the internet or call in to sports radio from the wastelands, the ghettos, and shores around the world. People whose 1994 national championship caps are tattered and filthy but still worn with pride. So go on with a cold heart, for I cannot.

Reactions: king_kong_
So I just watched Satterfield"s PC from today. Before I started it, I said to myself, " If this guy blames crowd noise I will lose it." Sure enough, he did more than once. Are you F'ing kidding me?? He blamed crowd noise in Minnesota too, two stadiums of 50K, half the size of the big boys in the Big 10.

Rhule and this guy especailly sound like complete amateurs talking that way. Not ready for road games in half-ass stadiums? Motions are confusing? You have to coach more on taking snaps?

Is this 6th grade football or Nebraska? Do they have any experience? I know they do, but they don't look like it.

I won't go into Satt. complaining about having two road games to start the season, then how the past 3 days have been so, so bad working at FREAKING MEMORIAL STADIUM. Well, you might feel bad because you lost, because you sucked, it is your fault, and you probably don't deserve to be in that building at all.

We are screwed.

• Sad
Reactions: king_kong_
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT