ADVERTISEMENT

Rhule beats Prime, Brohm, Fickell, and new Purdue HC

Talk about a 2 day old story. Coach Prime has added 5 players since then. Prime = A. There is little argument about that. The dude was still coaching another team as were several assistants like DC Kelly who is still coaching for 'Bama and still completely transformed the roster. The Feb 2nd signing day is going to be just as epic with coaches actually having time to do visits and soon a full staff. Ranking 31 on this site, 22 on the other site and not nearly done yet.

Yeah, Prime is doing great lol. The Jackson State Buffaloes will be a force to be reckoned with in the Pac-12. Though he better hope that North Carolina Central isn't on the schedule.

Your Mama.
R.17562f708531e017876c7a69bcabba32

You in September 2023.
Bring your purse Nancy boy.

Talk about a 2 day old story. Coach Prime has added 5 players since then. Prime = A. There is little argument about that. The dude was still coaching another team as were several assistants like DC Kelly who is still coaching for 'Bama and still completely transformed the roster. The Feb 2nd signing day is going to be just as epic with coaches actually having time to do visits and soon a full staff. Ranking 31 on this site, 22 on the other site and not nearly done yet.

That would require your coach to actually get off his ass and do some in home visits, which doesn’t seem likely.

Yeah, Prime is doing a great job of adding FCS level players. He'll have the best FCS team in the Pac-12 next year. Though he better hope that North Carolina Central isn't on the schedule.
#3 transfer ranking behind only Michigan and Florida State. Just added the #3 PFF graded TE in the country over a litany of P5 schools including those that generally beat Nebraska (oops, that's pretty much any P5 team). If ours are all FCS, what are Nebraska's (ranked at #30... for the uneducated, higher numbers aren't better in this ranking Laughing).

It will have the necessary tissues you'll be using to cry yourself a river. Let's hope there's enough tears in that river that your state will stop begging us for water. Fill the Platte man!
Ha!! Still trying to pick a fight with big brother. Iowa has taken your spot as annoying little brother. Run along you Pac 12 pussy.

#3 transfer ranking behind only Michigan and Florida State. Just added the #3 PFF graded TE in the country over a litany of P5 schools including those that generally beat Nebraska (oops, that's pretty much any P5 team). If ours are all FCS, what are Nebraska's (ranked at #30... for the uneducated, higher numbers aren't better in this ranking Laughing).

Yeah congrats on getting a transfer Tight End from the powerhouse Arkansas State program lol. They had an impressive 3 wins this year. Prime is moving up from the SWAC to the Sun Belt. Watch out, Lincoln Riley.

Yeah congrats on getting a transfer Tight End from the powerhouse Arkansas State program lol. They had an impressive 3 wins this year. Prime is moving up from the SWAC to the Sun Belt. Watch out, Lincoln Riley.

Oh no the Sun Belt. They are so bad... says Husker fan, Bwahahahahaha. Oops. Even the Sun Belt Toys with Nebraska like a kid playing with his peas at dinner.

More like, watch out Pac 12 champs. He chose CU over Utah, which has had the last several all conference TEs (not to mention Penn State and several others). Good try though! LMAO!

One thing is for certain: Matt Rhule is not here to play around.

Nebraska's grade: A​

Upon arriving in Lincoln, Rhule and his still developing staff immediately went to work on filling the 2023 class with verified athleticism and highly ranked prospects that the previous staff had been pursuing.
Of the 21 commitments, 13 were landed in the month of December, including going into Texas for Manor (Texas) four-star defensive end
Princewill Umanmielen
and keeping Lincoln (Neb.) four-star wide receiver
Malachi Coleman
after he initially decommitted on Dec. 1.

Nebraska also has a head start on recruiting the 2024 class as Texas four-stars
Ian Flynt
and
Aeryn Hampton
have each received Rivals FutureCast Predictions in recent days.

TEAM RANKING: No. 28
FOR NEBRASKA'S FULL 2023 RECRUITING CLASS: CLICK HERE

Louisville's grade: B​

Colorado's grade: B-​

Wisconsin's grade: B-​

Purdue's grade: D​

😂😂

It will have the necessary tissues you'll be using to cry yourself a river. Let's hope there's enough tears in that river that your state will stop begging us for water. Fill the Platte man!
Man, your schtick got old in a hurry. Don't let the door to my Ignore Hopper hit you in the ass on the way in.

Reactions: Laner2 and headcard
Tongue an cheek?? Three posts blatantly defending your boilers was tongue a cheek?? Guess you’re incessant on being tongue an cheek.
No, I was defending the Boilers ranking by saying it was a poor ranking. But I wasn't getting all upset about it. Like recruiting rankings, I don't give a rats rear what random people grade things. But it's something to talk about in the offseason.

And yes, I'm aware that Purdue still has a bowl game. And I'll make good money when the team without a coaching staff, QB, WR, TE, LG, C, DE, LB, CB, and S from the starting lineup isn't playing and Purdue loses by more than 6.5.

Oh no the Sun Belt. They are so bad... says Husker fan, Bwahahahahaha. Oops. Even the Sun Belt Toys with Nebraska like a kid playing with his peas at dinner.

I know you Colorado fans are a little slow, but Scott Frost is no longer the coach at Nebraska.

I'm sure your SWAC/Sun Belt team will do great next year.

More like, watch out Pac 12 champs. He chose CU over Utah, which has had the last several all conference TEs (not to mention Penn State and several others). Good try though! LMAO!

Wow, Coach Prime must have promised him a nice pair of stiletto heels to match his purse. I, for one, can't believe Malachi wasn't impressed with Prime's purse collection. I guess he just wanted to play for coaches who have actually put a lot of players in the NFL.

Crazy Cat GIF - Crazy Cat Mushroom GIFs

I think it's time we move on from the past because it is the past and now we'll see what the future holds. I don't know how well Rhule will do next year but I expect he will get Nebraska back into the playoff conversation in a few years, this I have little doubt. What I really respect about the BIG conference is the toughness this conference brings each Saturday unlike some other play station type conferences.

Here's what I expect going forward with Nebraska teams under Matt Rhules leadership, I expect tough teams no more lazy play by some. I expect we'll see a hard nose team that will be hard to move the ball on when on defense and an offense that will wear other teams down as the game progresses.

I expect many solid transfers will come calling trying to get into the program once Nebraska starts to show it's not the same soft team of the last few years, it's a new era of toughness coming to Lincoln, thank God. jmo GBR!

Damn well said sir!! Thank you!

I mean, stats last year say he ran one of the top defenses and he was DC of the year. Took a bad Illinois defense with low rates recruits and built a D that almost carried Illinois to the big ten championship. How is it arbitrary?
...and Scott Frost was COTY five years ago. So yeah, arbitrary.

Wow, Coach Prime must have promised him a nice pair of stiletto heels to match his purse. I, for one, can't believe Malachi wasn't impressed with Prime's purse collection. I guess he just wanted to play for coaches who have actually put a lot of players in the NFL.
Malachi, or his Mom? Little off base on that one. Nice little win for your Huskers there. Meanwhile, another top 250 commit for CU today. Already top 20 in the 2024 and 2025 classes. Will be doing work for the Feb 2nd signing day. Going to be a lot more sad Husker fans soon...

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
Malachi, or his Mom? Little off base on that one. Nice little win for your Huskers there. Meanwhile, another top 250 commit for CU today. Already top 20 in the 2024 and 2025 classes. Will be doing work for the Feb 2nd signing day. Going to be a lot more sad Husker fans soon...
What kind of nut goes on the message board of another team’s fans to insult those fans? You have some serious mental issues, that’s for sure.

I promise we aren’t impressed and don’t give a shit about Colorado. But there may be a message board somewhere where people do.

One thing is for certain: Matt Rhule is not here to play around.

Nebraska's grade: A​

Upon arriving in Lincoln, Rhule and his still developing staff immediately went to work on filling the 2023 class with verified athleticism and highly ranked prospects that the previous staff had been pursuing.
Of the 21 commitments, 13 were landed in the month of December, including going into Texas for Manor (Texas) four-star defensive end
Princewill Umanmielen
and keeping Lincoln (Neb.) four-star wide receiver
Malachi Coleman
after he initially decommitted on Dec. 1.

Nebraska also has a head start on recruiting the 2024 class as Texas four-stars
Ian Flynt
and
Aeryn Hampton
have each received Rivals FutureCast Predictions in recent days.

TEAM RANKING: No. 28
FOR NEBRASKA'S FULL 2023 RECRUITING CLASS: CLICK HERE

Louisville's grade: B​

Colorado's grade: B-​

Wisconsin's grade: B-​

Purdue's grade: D​

Ever since Tom retired, we've all grown accustomed to having our preseason hopes dashed once the season plays out, but I think we did finally hire a very good head coach.

The job Matt n staff did finalizing this years recruiting class was most impressive!

Count me as guardedly optimistic!

Lolololololol!!!! Bragging about 24 and 25 classes!

You have 2 commits in 24 and 1 commit in 25. Just by virtue of having bodies committed you will be in the top 20. Why don’t you wait til September or October to start bragging. Maybe you’ll be happy, maybe not. But to brag about those classes in December of 2022 is grasping at straws to the highest degree. What a moron.

Lolololololol!!!! Bragging about 24 and 25 classes!

You have 2 commits in 24 and 1 commit in 25. Just by virtue of having bodies commuted you will be in the top 20. Why don’t you wait til September or October to start bragging. Maybe you’ll be happy, maybe not. But to brag about those classes in December of 2022 is grasping at straws to the highest degree. What a moron.
You are new to this thing aren't you.

• Haha
Reactions: baseball31ne
You are ranked 5th out of 9 teams with 2 commits. That is lower half of all teams with 2 commits. Your class sucks!!!!!

See how talking about 2024 class in 2022 is the height of stupidity?

You are ranked 5th out of 9 teams with 2 commits. That is lower half of all teams with 2 commits. Your class sucks!!!!!

See how talking about 2024 class in 2022 is the height of stupidity?
You really are new to this. Right now, you don't have a clue. You'll see I suppose. Right now, it would be like explaining quantum physics to someone who still thinks the earth is the center of the universe. Flat ground = flat earth for some.

• Haha
Reactions: baseball31ne
You really are new to this. Right now, you don't have a clue. You'll see I suppose. Right now, it would be like explaining quantum physics to someone who still thinks the earth is the center of the universe. Flat ground = flat earth for some.

He’s taking the time to explain this to you like the child you are, you could at least pay attention and learn something.

He’s taking the time to explain this to you like the child you are, you could at least pay attention and learn something.
It's a lack of domain knowledge on why he is lost. He is Thrasymachus in this argument and I'm Socrates. He is missing the big picture by a mile.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT