ADVERTISEMENT

Restaurants we need

Whataburger is starting to saturate the Kansas side of the KC metro. I have only been there once for a breakfast sandwich. It was a typical breakfast sandwich.

Based on people I have talked it is just another chain.
Correct it’s another chain - but I would say it’s a big deal in Texas - similar to a Runza in Nebraska or Culver’s in WI. I love their jalapeño cheeseburger.

Correct it’s another chain - but I would say it’s a big deal in Texas - similar to a Runza in Nebraska or Culver’s in WI. I love their jalapeño cheeseburger.
^^^This... that's a pretty good analogy... It's the only burger chain I'll go to down here

Yeah, I know what was going on. Didn't they clean all that up when they temporarily shut them down? Did they catch them again?
Hard for either of us to say without an investigation, right? There wouldn't be anything stopping him from doing it again. Obviously no one is going to be allowed to check under the current administration. Omaha had to shut down a large majority of their kitchens during the same raids. You think they are all on the up and up now?

Hard for either of us to say without an investigation, right? There wouldn't be anything stopping him from doing it again. Obviously no one is going to be allowed to check under the current administration. Omaha had to shut down a large majority of their kitchens during the same raids. You think they are all on the up and up now?
I have no idea. It's not something that bothers me. I have been eating at El Toro for 25+ years and have never had anything but a great meal. I could have rats running around my feet and I would probably go back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT