ADVERTISEMENT

Report: Cowboys not expecting Randy Gregory reinstatement

Isn't the NFL no longer testing for the Marijuanas? Silly that players who were suspended for this previously wouldnt be given a parden.

Reactions: tpmcg
Why would they expect this?

Under the new CBA, players who test positive for marijuana will no longer be suspended. Testing will be limited to the first two weeks of training camp (it used to be from April to August,) and the threshold of THC detected that is needed to trigger a positive test is 4x higher than it was previously.

There was a thought that this rule may be retroactive to players currently serving marijuana suspensions. Guess that won't be the case. I kinda think it should, especially if their suspension was triggered by a level of THC that was significantly less than the new threshold. But NFL gonna NFL.

Reactions: saluno22
Under the new CBA, players who test positive for marijuana will no longer be suspended. Testing will be limited to the first two weeks of training camp (it used to be from April to August,) and the threshold of THC detected that is needed to trigger a positive test is 4x higher than it was previously.

There was a thought that this rule may be retroactive to players currently serving marijuana suspensions. Guess that won't be the case. I kinda think it should, especially if their suspension was triggered by a level of THC that was significantly less than the new threshold. But NFL gonna NFL.

He probably can't keep of the dope for 2 weeks. He's an idiot.

Maybe randy is using more than weed

Yep, from everything I have read, it would appear Randy's problems are beyond weed. Weed -- hopefully for the last time -- the great scapegoat for one's problems.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT