ADVERTISEMENT

Report: Cam Newton agrees to one-year deal with Patriots

Imo his health problems started when he became a vegan
Arian Foster was one of the best NFL backs of all time. He just couldn’t stay healthy and I always thought it had a lot to do with being vegan.

Cam isn’t better than Brady and Tom wasn’t going to lead this Pats team to the super bowl. It’s offensive line is awful and it has no receivers outside of Julian

While I think vegans are insane (and huge hypocrites since all of them still kill bugs all the time, which are living things)...I think he health problems started after getting hit by guys that have lived their life trying to hurt other people...over and over.
You mean a defense?? Lol

Reactions: JohnRossEwing
Win win for both parties. Cam is better than what they had, and he couldn't have landed in a better place.

Still an 8-9 win team though, I think.

A lot of these guys try vegan once their careers are on the down slope hoping that it can be some kind of Fountain of Youth

Reactions: Baxter48
While I think vegans are insane (and huge hypocrites since all of them still kill bugs all the time, which are living things)...I think he health problems started after getting hit by guys that have lived their life trying to hurt other people...over and over.
The NFL protects their QBs at all costs, unless his name is Cam Newton. Brutal

True BUT Bill Walton will tell you that veganism precipitated his foot problems which weren't solved until he went back to eating red meat. As the human animal, we were designed to be omnivores. All you have to do is look at our teeth.

Will he get the Patriots back to the Super Bowl? I think he can if he stays healthy.
https://sports.yahoo.com/cam-newton-signs-one-year-deal-with-patriots-235901776.html
last resort move IMO. He's had some locker room problems and plays stupid on the field. I think the Pats can handle any locker room issues but I don't think they can fix his on field decisions. At this point unless somebody becomes available via free agency he was probably their only option. I guess Kapie is still available...:rolleyes: At least nobody can call them racist for not signing Kapie now.

Last edited:
last resort move IMO. He's has some locker room problems and plays stupid on the field. I think the Pats can handle any locker room issues but I don't think they can fix his on field decisions. At this point unless somebody becomes available via free agency he was probably their only option. I guess Kapie is still available...:rolleyes: At least nobody can call them racist for not signing Kapie now.
Hopefully the pats took care of his grandpa like auburn did

Reactions: dinglefritz
Big shoes he's looking to fill. Don't think he'll like all of the questions from Bawston reportahs.

The NFL protects their QBs at all costs, unless his name is Cam Newton. Brutal
No kidding on this comment. Pretty sure Denver's defense should have been charged with attempted murder on Cam in that game a couple years ago and somehow he was sent back out to continue playing. That is also on Carolina. I am amazed that he didn't line up to play linebacker after coming back in instead of under center.
317110b2fbd73818e01cdc63273a64b0c68982d15d7cf08f9214797bab01fcaf_1.jpg

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
I guess. Just can't imagine Cam standing on the sidelines and watching, without stirring up some kind of locker room issue. If anyone can manage that situation, it's Bill but just seems like a problem brewing already.
I'm not sure Cam's a locker room issue kind of guy, but I see what you're saying

I kind of view this like Jameis Winston's contract. 1 year, get right, learn from the best, give it one more go in 2021

Cam gets a raw deal on calls, there's no doubt, watch the film. On the other hand, I'm not sure LBs and DBs could tackle the guy otherwise.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT