ADVERTISEMENT

Remember, most of these are riley's players...

I hope it's possible to acknowledge that Frost inherited a complete train wreck from the dreadfully awful Smilin' Mike, and still be disappointed in the lack of progress. Because I'm squarely in that camp.
I agree with you completely! This season is beyond frustrating, at least we won't have to worry about who we play in a bowl game. A team picked to win the division has a chance to maybe finish last or 2nd to last.

Finally a NU fan says what most of the B10West has been thinking, you guys have been telling us how bad the west recruiting is and brag about winning the west recruiting title every yr, then an Iowa or Wisconsin fan will say ranking don’t matter. But if your classes are so great why are saying you have to wait til the “good” players get here?

Finally a NU fan says what most of the B10West has been thinking, you guys have been telling us how bad the west recruiting is and brag about winning the west recruiting title every yr, then an Iowa or Wisconsin fan will say ranking don’t matter. But if your classes are so great why are saying you have to wait til the “good” players get here?

Because the great players have left and/or were overhyped to begin with.

Lol Nebraska’s average recruiting ranking the last five years is 22nd. Purdue would kill for that kind of recruiting.

I can’t wait to hear you on opening night next year .. once Karlaftis has big **** Steven Faucheux lining up inside and you can’t shade your blocking towards him, he will lice in your backfield.

We just beat you with no less than 5 MAC talents who won’t be playing next year out there today

When you don’t run at all up the middle on a team that you’ve gained 4 yards on every time up the middle and scored touchdowns, that’s play calling, I know you know my stance on that. You can’t tell me they’re trying to win games out there, these guys are not that dumb, nobody is that dumb, unfortunately for the pie in the sky folks out there

I can’t wait to hear you on opening night next year .. once Karlaftis has big **** Steven Faucheux lining up inside and you can’t shade your blocking towards him, he will lice in your backfield.

We just beat you with no less than 5 MAC talents who won’t be playing next year out there today

it was a compliment you dumbass

Reactions: CDBRclass01
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT