ADVERTISEMENT

Refreshing.

RBigredMax

Senior
Mar 23, 2023
Listened to Coach Rhule’s latest presser:

—Was trying to get baited into dogging on the old staff. After his answer, the reporter clarified the question. Coach Rhule states that he understood the question but isn’t going to talk badly about the last staff. He then went on to compliment Mickey.

The unity on the team and leadership from top down vs where we have been is so amazingly refreshing. This ownership and leadership gets buy-in and drives more accountability.

I just keep imagining what the locker room would have felt like when Frost was saying he had to get his guys and digging the old staff for 3 years. It infuriated me then and even more so now when I think of the time we lost and could have had someone doing it the right way.

—Watching the Gator Netflix docuseries. They openly talk about the culture being different and the results that followed once they got on the same page in locker room. You cannot underestimate culture and unity.

—Regardless of how the first game turns out (which I think we will win) Rhule is doing it the right way.

—His promise to the fans - you will see a physical team, prepared team, a team that is going to push for 60 minutes that will keep composure if the chips are down or we are in the lead.

—I cannot wait to see the celebration of hard work next Thursday. Gooooooo Biiiiiig Reeeeeed!!!! Go Big Red!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT