ADVERTISEMENT

Rate the 23 Schedule Toughest to Easiest

Pretty shaky thread premise, so you’re welcome for livening it up

Seems the douche iowa board poster agrees with you, furthering my point
You always liven it up and we are all better for it. Thanks Kong - you are the best.

You always liven it up and we are all better for it. Thanks Kong - you are the best.
After demanding my opinion, I’m not surprised to still see yours missing here

Nobody cares, so please don’t bother

8lfd.gif

Sparty never gets any respect from this board and I have no idea why

That game in East lansing is tougher than any vs our B1G west peers

@minn #2?! Maryland at home a tougher game?? Lol please
Whos MSUs QB?
Marylands?

I will take the terps as a harder matchup than mighty sparty srry kong

Reactions: BleedRed78
After demanding my opinion, I’m not surprised to still see yours missing here

Nobody cares, so please don’t bother
You never gave it. I didn’t demand it - just said we were all anxiously awaiting. Then you said all 12 were the same. Interesting analysis. I suppose you answered it - with the level of ineptitude I should have expected in the first place

1) Michigan
2) at Minnesota
3) at Wisconsin
4) at Illinois
5) Ioway
6) Maryland
7) at Michigan St
8) Northern Illinois
9) Purdue
10) at Colorado
11) Northwestern
12 Louisiana Tech
1. Michigan
2. Wisconsin
3.Michigan State
4. Iowa
5. Purdue
6. Minnesota
7. Maryland
8. Northwestern
9. Illinois
10. Northern Illinois
11. Colorado
12. Louisiana Tech

“We”

It appears you, also, have missed the point

It’s all meaningless since both teams have new players at basically every position

Duh

Discounting Tucker while sucking off Fleck is a fool’s errand in a mediocre conference where all teams are essentially the exact same
So then why bring up Mel Tuckers record against N?

You never gave it. I didn’t demand it - just said we were all anxiously awaiting. Then you said all 12 were the same. Interesting analysis. I suppose you answered it - with the level of ineptitude I should have expected in the first place
Would you or your various fan friends like to share their insight on the differences between illinois, Minn, iowa, wisc, msu, maryland, nw, Purdue, etc?

Because to me and the rest of the CFB watching world they look, act and sound the same

Would you or your various fan friends like to share their insight on the differences between illinois, Minn, iowa, wisc, msu, maryland, nw, Purdue, etc?

Because to me and the rest of the CFB watching world they look, act and sound the same
I would assume the west will look much different as there are 3 teams with entire staff changes, so one could speculate that there is at least some mystery awaiting us.

I think NU wins easily, but, we still have to see the "type" of gameplan, in-game adjustments by both Satterfield/White.

I think Minnesota will shit when they see this is not gonna be that same old soft, easy pickings team of a Frost era.

We don't know if Sims stays healthy, and how well we pressure QB's, but I think this program is headed for a large improvement, starting this year.

People will be surprised at the physical/conditioning improvement the Huskers will have beginning with the opener.

This has been a serious operation in terms of getting kids bigger/faster/stronger and better conditioned.

It seems like a lot of these kids have bought into the Rhule methodology.
I think we really throw em off and run a bunch of frost plays to start the game

• Haha
I would assume the west will look much different as there are 3 teams with entire staff changes, so one could speculate that there is at least some mystery awaiting us.
if 100+ years of B1G history tells us anything, the more things change the more they stay the same

1) Michigan
2) at Minnesota
3) at Wisconsin
4) at Illinois
5) Ioway
6) Maryland
7) at Michigan St
8) Northern Illinois
9) Purdue
10) at Colorado
11) Northwestern
12 Louisiana Tech
Michigan
Wisconsin
Minnesota
Illinois
Iowa
Maryland
Colorado
Purdue
Michigan St.
Northwestern
Northern Illinois
Louisiana Tech

Not prepared to defend my list - I just wanted to play this preseason guessing game. Really enjoyed seeing other's picks.

This template has been used many times under Frost and had been even used under Riley. Please Matt just win. I’m tired of clown world. I’m tired of hearing why it’s ok we just went 3-9 and why it’s not the head coaches fault. Like really? Really? Can we just win so people can go back to shit coming out of their ass only. 🤡

“One of the nation’s biggest underachievers by my numbers last year, I think 6-6 is in the cards in [insert year]. While that might not excite Nebraska fans, I’m a big fan of [insert coach] in CFB and I think the future is bright in Lincoln (8-9 wins regularly”

Reactions: RedJensen
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT