Reactions: RBigredMax
Sparty never gets any respect from this board and I have no idea why

That game in East lansing is tougher than any vs our B1G west peers

@minn #2?! Maryland at home a tougher game?? Lol please

Reactions: TarheelHuskerFan
Sparty never gets any respect from this board and I have no idea why

That game in East lansing is tougher than any vs our B1G west peers

@minn #2?! Maryland at home a tougher game?? Lol please
Minnesota better than Sparty and it’s the first game of the year, don’t be stubborn that this isn’t a factor..

Gophers had Herky’s conference schedule they’d be favored winning the west.

Reactions: BleedRed78

Fz_6XdGWIAIwYKn

If last year is meaningless, then what is 2018 which is the last time we beat the Goofers? That was 5 years ago, goofers way better team than sparty
“We”

It appears you, also, have missed the point

It’s all meaningless since both teams have new players at basically every position

Duh

Discounting Tucker while sucking off Fleck is a fool’s errand in a mediocre conference where all teams are essentially the exact same

Nebraska had a 10 pt lead into half and lost by 7 - despite playing Smothers and Purdy and being coached by a felon

Minn has a new starting QB, lost their primary offensive weapon and is still coached by Fleck

W

Nebraska had a 10 pt lead into half and lost by 7 - despite playing Smothers and Purdy and being honest coached by a felon

Minn has a new starting QB, lost their primary offensive weapon and is still coached by Fleck

W
Kaliakmanis isn’t a new QB. Came in for Morgan against Nebraska and started the last 4 games including the bowl game which he was injured and he is twice as good as Morgan..

Have one of the best TE coming back along with Daniel Jackson and Altman - Bell returns for his 6th year and Elijah Spencer transfers from Charlotte as all conference freshman last year.. Only two returning offensive line players..6 starters return on defense..

Biggest loss was Ibrahim.. Bryce Williams returns and had 127 yards against Nebraska..

This is a good football team..

Kaliakmanis isn’t a new QB. Came in for Morgan against Nebraska and started the last 4 games including the bowl game which he was injured and he is twice as good as Morgan..

Have one of the best TE coming back along with Daniel Jackson and Altman - Bell returns for his 6th year and Elijah Spencer transfers from Charlotte as all conference freshman last year.. Only two returning offensive line players..6 starters return on defense..

Biggest loss was Ibrahim.. Bryce Williams returns and had 127 yards against Nebraska..

This is a good football team..
It’s an average (at best) team coached by a prematurely bald male cheerleader

All their players stink based on recruiting rankings

goes both ways

if you want to laugh at Mel Tucker for beating frost, you must also ding fleck and terrible minn for getting his ass kicked by him
Mel Tucker beat frost somehow without getting a first down the entire second half haha.

Mel Tucker had a smoke and mirrors season, got paid, and won’t sniff any seasons like that again. Msu much like Wisky are in for a long downturn.

Reactions: SkerInCo
It is so confusing - all off season it is talk about what buffoons other coaches are (Fleck, Ferentz, etc etc) and how we made a home run hire but the moment you suggest we should beat those clowns there is pushback

Maybe we should have been more fiscally responsible and just named Ryan Held head coach

We were every bit as good as they were on the field with shitty coaching and playing high school QBs … they have the same coaching while we presumably upgraded a great deal

It is so confusing - all off season it is talk about what buffoons other coaches are (Fleck, Ferentz, etc etc) and how we made a home run hire but the moment you suggest we should beat those clowns there is pushback

Maybe we should have been more fiscally responsible and just named Ryan Held head coach

We were every bit as good as they were on the field with shitty coaching and playing high school QBs … they have the same coaching while we presumably upgraded a great deal
I haven’t seen Top Gun or yourself toughness to easiest predictions, but yet it’s how bad just the gophers are..

Taking in consideration it’s our first game with a new staff and head coach I chose accordingly..

31 posts, 3 predictions and an argument over Minn, lol.

Michigan
WI
Illinois
Minnesota
Iowa
Mich State
Purdue
Maryland
Northern Illinois
Northwestern
La Tech
CO

Reactions: scarletred
Nebraska had a 10 pt lead into half and lost by 7 - despite playing Smothers and Purdy and being coached by a felon

W
*never convicted

Reactions: scarletred
I think the board is anxiously awaiting your picks - or do you just plan to take a dump on everyone else’s?
We essentially play a version of the same team 12x next year

One of the easiest schedules in all of P5

Any result below 8 wins should be viewed as a failure, and I guarantee the staff feel the same way

We essentially play a version of the same team 12x next year

One of the easiest schedules in all of P5

Any result below 8 wins should be viewed as a failure, and I guarantee the staff feel the same way
I think NU wins easily, but, we still have to see the "type" of gameplan, in-game adjustments by both Satterfield/White.

I think Minnesota will shit when they see this is not gonna be that same old soft, easy pickings team of a Frost era.

We don't know if Sims stays healthy, and how well we pressure QB's, but I think this program is headed for a large improvement, starting this year.

People will be surprised at the physical/conditioning improvement the Huskers will have beginning with the opener.

This has been a serious operation in terms of getting kids bigger/faster/stronger and better conditioned.

It seems like a lot of these kids have bought into the Rhule methodology.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT