ADVERTISEMENT

Randy Gregory news

I just read he is applying for reinstatement. If he is given another chance, hopefully he gives it an honest effort and see where it takes him. Good luck young man. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ndy-gregory-ready-to-apply-for-reinstatement/

Best of luck to him wether he gets back in or not. It's a vicious death spiral, the more weed you smoke the slower your brain works and the less thinking capacity one has. So far, he has the discipline of a gnat.

ReeferMadness800.png

Weed is medicine.

"Why'd you miss work today??"

"I over medicated man......plus I need to eat this mongo pile of nachos I am making."

Reactions: Sinomatic
My earliest childhood memory is of me playing w a toy on the kitchen floor while my aunt and mom were cooking Thanksgiving dinner and my mom passing a joint over to my aunt.

The only reason I know what it was, was the smell. I smelled it in high school and it was an epiphany.

My mom was/is a hippie and has always smoked it, but she also used to go on periods where she'd be boozing it up at the bars and had some parties at home.

After all the experiences I've had watching this growing up I've come to the conclusion that marijuana is a far better drug than alcohol as far as human behavior is concerned.

I'd rather be in a world full of pot heads over a world full of drunks every day of the week.

Not that smoking pot is good, by the way...

In my opinion, a pot smoker is no different than someone who drinks alcohol. That said there are some people who get addicted to pot and they can't operate without it. There are also people who are addicted to alcohol and cannot operate without it. They've been saying "we just don't know enough about the long term effects" for what would equate to long term time.

I believe anyone who can't give up alcohol or weed when they are given a mandate and the options are; make a few million a year off weed or keep smoking weed and make $0. Whether that's quitting pot, alcohol, cigarettes, or even sweets, if you can't do it, or choose not to, then you may have a dependency problem.

I hope Randy Gregory can get whatever else is going on in his life under control so that he can make better life decisions for his future.

Alcohol leads to 88000 deaths and 2.5 million years of potential lost life every year. The average person to die from alcohol had 30 years left of potential life. Marijuana losses are negligible. So although I expect daily ignorance from this site, and the irony of stupid people saying weed users are stupid is strong, I am still surprised that people accept alcohol but reject weed. The addiction rate of weed is 10%, Alcohol is 25-35%. And get this, I have never done either, but I have had my family wrecked by one and not the other, can you guess which?

Alcohol leads to 88000 deaths and 2.5 million years of potential lost life every year. The average person to die from alcohol had 30 years left of potential life. Marijuana losses are negligible. So although I expect daily ignorance from this site, and the irony of stupid people saying weed users are stupid is strong, I am still surprised that people accept alcohol but reject weed. The addiction rate of weed is 10%, Alcohol is 25-35%. And get this, I have never done either, but I have had my family wrecked by one and not the other, can you guess which?

No, I would never guess which one wrecked your family based on your side of the argument. How could anyone?

I should not be naive, but I forgot how internet message boards get. I posted this because I truly hope Randy finds peace, and turns into the next Andre Ware. I am of the opinion that weed is not that bad. It is closer to Tennessee whiskey. It alters somebodies minds. I have found alcohol makes men and women meaner. Weed impairs them just the same, but they are much nicer. I hope Randy learns to make his money and in years later to enjoy in his weed. Perhaps in a few years, the NFL will include weed as an acceptable drug they approve of to treat pain and trauma.

No, I would never guess which one wrecked your family based on your side of the argument. How could anyone?

Well I certainly have never heard of a family being ruined from passing around a joint. "Man that guy smoked such a huge joint that he went and beat his wife and kids to a bloody pulp."

Reactions: SC_'sker

I would say no since many do use it to ease the pain.

And it would be their fault if they let it effect their performance. Which could only happen if there were high during the game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT