ADVERTISEMENT

Question for you Huskers

BHoppy

Walk On
Jun 26, 2001
I know you got Carter Nelson TE, a great player. Wonder if anyone can tell me anything about Michael Burt TE from Omaha that is going to Iowa?

Thanks in advance.

I assume he tests out like a monster, because he wasn’t super productive this year, and doesn’t like to block.

I know you got Carter Nelson TE, a great player. Wonder if anyone can tell me anything about Michael Burt TE from Omaha that is going to Iowa?

Thanks in advance.
I’d say politely.. who gives a
fun wtf GIF by Mauro Gatti

He’s going to Iowa..

Nebraska had a very good crop of TE this year besides Carter and Burt, Papio-La Vista‘s 6-7 245 pound Eric Ingwerson flpiped from Pitt to Nebraska earlier..

Seems Burt wasn’t as pursued as much as Carter and Ingwerson..

Just a question, how long does it take for the S & C to actually show the benefits of a good development program? Seems as though our players are in good shape, but there doesn’t seem to be anyone on either side of the ball who has the ability to dominate! Is this something we should be able notice in the next year?

Thanks in advance.
People seem to think that was a good trade.

Just a question, how long does it take for the S & C to actually show the benefits of a good development program? Seems as though our players are in good shape, but there doesn’t seem to be anyone on either side of the ball who has the ability to dominate! Is this something we should be able notice in the next year?
Particularly for those tall TE it can take them a good 2-3 years to fill out their frame. Fidone for example hasn’t filled out that well he’s still a bit lanky. I hope he keeps his nose to the grindstone and keeps working because he still has potential. Needs to become a much better blocker and more consistent in route running and catching.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT