ADVERTISEMENT

Purdy is QB 1- other notes

The holidays sure are magical
They can’t hold anything against me, I am from Indiana & ND was my local team growing up just like NU is your local team.
Most of them, being devout Catholics, root for ND after NU.

None of the kids (including my wife), went to NU. They all studied physics or engineering so went to schools all over the country.
(My wife studied physics & played soccer at Arizona, then engineering elsewhere). I met her there while in AF.

My nephew, who attends Mt. Michael in West O, is waiting to hear back from ND.

Reactions: JOHNNY N
They can’t hold anything against me, I am from Indiana & ND was my local team growing up just like NU is your local team.

None of the kids (including my wife), went to NU. They all studied physics or engineering so went to schools all over the country.
(My wife studied physics & played soccer at Arizona, then engineering elsewhere). I met her there while in AF.

Live in Elkhart. Where are you from?

Gonna be a pretty solid year for UofA athletics.

Nope

After Chubba was announced the starter I took the iowa ML tomorrow and have posted it here

The fact you losers want HH’s time to be done is laughable to me.
I just hit the moneyline for NU today.

The fact that you want a player that threw 3 fair catch interceptions directly to safeties in one game (A loss to a 2-6 team) to be our starting QB is why everyone is laughing at you.

I just hit the moneyline for NU today.

The fact that you want a player that threw 3 fair catch interceptions directly to safeties in one game (A loss to a 2-6 team) to be our starting QB is why everyone is laughing at you.
Proud of you, son.

Hope you and your family had a great Thanksgiving

(Again, something you’d never say to me)

GBR!

Last edited:
Enjoy the losses Bill

The game of purdys life produced 17 points

I don’t ignore anything, including the fact you are clueless. You, meanwhile, ignore purdys career long body of work and consider last week his base line instead of a huge outlier, which is what it was. Except for the result, of course, which was par for the loser course.

The difference between wins and losses is razor thin when your team sucks and your coaching staff is second guessing itself.

Not everything shows up in the stat sheet. Like being scared to death of contact so you run out of bounds a yard short of the sticks
The game of purdys life produced 17 points

I don’t ignore anything, including the fact you are clueless. You, meanwhile, ignore purdys career long body of work and consider last week his base line instead of a huge outlier, which is what it was. Except for the result, of course, which was par.

The difference between wins and losses is razor thin when your team sucks and your coaching staff is second guessing itself.

Not everything shows up in the stat sheet. Like being scared to death of contact so you run out of bounds a yard short of the sticks.

Here are some stats for you Kong

The NFL did a study on correlation between certain stats and wins. Was pretty good stuff.

Team with more yards won 67.5% of the time.
Team with less turnovers won 78.9% of the time

If you’re trying to create this notion that HH is a “winner” and that’s why they won the games when he started, that’s pure fallacy.

If HH won, it was DESPITE his turnovers which were the NFLs second largest stat predictor of victory (the largest predictor was rushing attempts - which predicted victory 80% of the time).

Haarberg led the nation in turnovers. That meant that we should have lost 78% of the games he played. Fact is that those wins were an OUTLIER given his performance.

The facts are that yards DO matter and turnovers matter even more.

So our interest in Purdy is not without reason and rationale. It goes beyond what our eyes see or what either you or us “feel”. The stats don’t lie over time. That’s why they exist.

Was born in South Bend.
Grew up in Indy.
Now live on south side, the Center Grove/Whiteland area.
Bro, you got some great high school football down there. Jealous

Ben Davis barely beat CG.

Bro, you got some great high school football down there. Jealous

Ben Davis barely beat CG.
CG was the three time defending 6A champ too.
Whiteland was runner up last year 5A, lost to Valpo.
The league down here is ranked top 10 in the country for HS football, & top 3 for HS BB.
I’ve been following the Zachery kid from Ben Davis closely.

Reactions: c3o
CG was the three time defending 6A champ too.
Whiteland was runner up last year 5A, lost to Valpo.
The league down here is ranked top 10 in the country for HS football, & top 3 for HS BB.
I’ve been following the Zachery kid from Ben Davis closely.
Sweet! Now we can chat our awesome HSFB scene

Up towards you, Fort Wayne has two of the best players in the ‘24 class, 5 Star Mylan Graham (OSU) and high 4 Star Tae Johnson (ND).
Northwood has two studs as well and they’re playing in the championship. The receiver Nitro is going to Georgia

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT