ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue prediction thread

Nice. My wife's family at one time had a shore house in Belmar. I usually go down the shore once or twice a summer. Bit of a drive from where I am in PA, but worth it.
It does sound nice. My wife and I have wanted to check out your corner of the country even before we joined the big 10. Would like to see a game up there but I am guessing it's a nicer trip in the summer

Wow. We lose by 10. To Purdue. Ouch.

Where do you live in NJ? I used to live there. Lived in Princeton, Trenton, Bloomfield. My wife is from the Lake Hopatcong area
You didn't ask me, but I'm in Pittstown. Grew up in Bernardsville after we moved there from Montreal.

I know Hoptacong well.Interesting town.

Where in PA are you ?

NU - Purdue is the Las Vegas Sun "Vegas Play of the Day". Here's what they have to say:

Purdue minus-4.5 vs. Nebraska: $330 to win $300

The betting market was just beginning to catch on to the fact that these are two teams headed in different directions when a surprising result last week knocked everything a bit out of sync.

Purdue lost at Rutgers 14-12 as 9.5-point favorites. If that wouldn’t have happened, the Boilermakers would be laying a couple more points here.

And, honestly, it probably shouldn’t have happened. The Scarlet Knights’ win was such a fluke that no one should be dissuaded to stray from the Boilermakers because of it.

Purdue outgained Rutgers 474-217, and racked up 25 first downs to the home team’s eight. The difference in the game was turnovers and red-zone mistakes by Purdue, areas that can be both random and easy to clean up.

First-year coach Jeff Brohm has done an exceptional job, and will have the Boilermakers ready to play. It’s uncertain as the same can be said for Nebraska’s Mike Riley, who may have lost some of his influence in the locker room with rumors on his job security constantly swirling.

Purdue is the better team in a better place, and could reasonably be giving more points.

I always pick the Huskers to win. I figure why not be positive and optimistic as long as possible. My prognostication has now pull or power either way. GBR!

I hate thinking this way.....but deep down I see NU finding a way to lose.

Purdue 24

NU 17

Reminds me of that 7-5 game during the callahan regime. Was it actually against Purdue in our OOC schedule? Not sure.

The game where the opposing team was going for the win with a field goal in the final seconds, and the snap bounced off the holder’s helmet because he wasn’t looking at the long snapper, and Nebraska won. Just a goofy play. I remember at the time thinking how much of a circus Nebraska football had become.
giphy.gif
Wasn't that Pitt?

Nebraska plays their best game of the year.

Nebraska 35
Purdue 14

Ozigbo runs for over 100 yards and Lee plays his best game of the year at QB.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doniphan89
Keep your eyes on your own test sir. lol
jk
100 Years?
That would be better than Forrest Gump!
I hope he does.

Reactions: regibson1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT