ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue game

Sure felt that way vs Indiana state… basically sold out. Same for notre dame and Nebraska.
I don’t know about now but a couple of weeks ago tickets were less than $100 for great seats. Wish that was true for the USC game in the Coliseum. I have a good friend who lives in Belmont Shores area ( the beach) in Long Beach so I have a place to stay but good tickets are pretty pricey. I told my wife, a Purdue grad, next time the Huskers play in West Lafayette we need to go see her friends in her hometown, Ft Wayne, then go to the game.

I don’t know about now but a couple of weeks ago tickets were less than $100 for great seats. Wish that was true for the USC game in the Coliseum. I have a good friend who lives in Belmont Shores area ( the beach) in Long Beach so I have a place to stay but good tickets are pretty pricey. I told my wife, a Purdue grad, next time the Huskers play in West Lafayette we need to go see her friends in her hometown, Ft Wayne, then go to the game.
ya. Tickets are probably cheap. I went into a Nebraska game for $10 a ticket. This isn’t just a Purdue thing.

Let this be a lesson to every team wanting Tony White, you do not want a hot shit B1G DC as your coach.

Go poach an OC from one of the titans or whoever is coaching some directional Florida school

Their board is in complete meltdown. It's comical. I'm glad we aren't in that spot anymore. If that team quits like they did last week they might not win another game. Indiana may blow them out the same way and their fan base will for sure run Walters out.

Their board is in complete meltdown. It's comical. I'm glad we aren't in that spot anymore. If that team quits like they did last week they might not win another game. Indiana may blow them out the same way and their fan base will for sure run Walters out.
Yeah, I had to take a look. TOTAL meltdown.

It was kind of their own fault for thinking that they would keep it close vs ND. Talk about a horrible time to get the Irish.

Now it seems most are thinking that they might get 1 more win.

At the start of the season I said there was a chance PU would lose 11 straight. I still stand by that.

Assuming NU wins Friday night...their stadium will have at least 25% Husker fans in it.

Reactions: leodisflowers
Yeah, I had to take a look. TOTAL meltdown.

It was kind of their own fault for thinking that they would keep it close vs ND. Talk about a horrible time to get the Irish.

Now it seems most are thinking that they might get 1 more win.

At the start of the season I said there was a chance PU would lose 11 straight. I still stand by that.

Assuming NU wins Friday night...their stadium will have at least 25% Husker fans in it.
would be more like 75-85% if their school wasn't situated in such a middle-of-nowhere shithole dump of a town

would be more like 75-85% if their school wasn't situated in such a middle-of-nowhere shithole dump of a town
I went there for a game a few years ago and you could still smoke in the bars. It was crazy!
Oh and they had weird laws about buying cold beer, like, you can't buy it cold in the store.

25% Husker fans
50% PU fans
25% empty seats if PU gets worked by the beavers this weekend.

I went there for a game a few years ago and you could still smoke in the bars. It was crazy!
Oh and they had weird laws about buying cold beer, like, you can't buy it cold in the store.

25% Husker fans
50% PU fans
25% empty seats if PU gets worked by the beavers this weekend.
I've been there, too

we blew them out

boring & shitty were the 2 overwhelming themes

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT