ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue game

Sure felt that way vs Indiana state… basically sold out. Same for notre dame and Nebraska.
I don’t know about now but a couple of weeks ago tickets were less than $100 for great seats. Wish that was true for the USC game in the Coliseum. I have a good friend who lives in Belmont Shores area ( the beach) in Long Beach so I have a place to stay but good tickets are pretty pricey. I told my wife, a Purdue grad, next time the Huskers play in West Lafayette we need to go see her friends in her hometown, Ft Wayne, then go to the game.

I don’t know about now but a couple of weeks ago tickets were less than $100 for great seats. Wish that was true for the USC game in the Coliseum. I have a good friend who lives in Belmont Shores area ( the beach) in Long Beach so I have a place to stay but good tickets are pretty pricey. I told my wife, a Purdue grad, next time the Huskers play in West Lafayette we need to go see her friends in her hometown, Ft Wayne, then go to the game.
ya. Tickets are probably cheap. I went into a Nebraska game for $10 a ticket. This isn’t just a Purdue thing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT