ADVERTISEMENT

Punt God Araiza rape accusation made up

You ever read a post by someone you're not real sure about, but this one time they get it right?

But you're like, "If I agree with this dude everyone is gonna think I ALWAYS agree with him."

BTW, I could be talking about Jae.............or am I? 🤣
IKR? But I really dont ever hold a grudge when liking a post. Not that I could remember who I dislike here or not anyway. My brain is mush. A Sieve. Head like a hole.

IKR? But I really dont ever hold a grudge when liking a post. Not that I could remember who I dislike here or not anyway. My brain is mush. A Sieve. Head like a hole.
Earache My Eye
My momma talkin' to me tryin' to tell me how to live
But I don't listen to her 'cause my head is like a sieve
My daddy, he disowned me 'cause I wear my sister's clothes
He caught me in the bathroom with a pair of pantyhose
My basketball coach, he done kicked me off the team
For wearin' high-heel sneakers and actin' like a queen.
Anytime I hear, “head is like a sieve”, I think of this:

Huh? She lied about her age and sounds like she was going around begging guys to bang her. He was probably 21 or so. Hate to break it to you but 21 years have sex with 18 year olds all the time.
If she was 17, he could be facing other charges, like statutory rape. And if the girl was heavily intoxicated that's not a good look either.

Reactions: king_kong_
If she was 17, he could be facing other charges, like statutory rape. And if the girl was heavily intoxicated that's not a good look either.
Good post unless you are somewhere where they require ID , just because a girl says she is 18 is not good i believe maybe we have some lawyers on here to shed light on this.

Good post unless you are somewhere where they require ID , just because a girl says she is 18 is not good i believe maybe we have some lawyers on here to shed light on this.
Yeah, I don't know what California law demands. But if I understood the article correctly, the prosecutors are going public with their findings and apparently a witness saying that she said she was 18 was good enough for them. I don't remember ever reading a story where the prosecutors go public with a better defense than the legal defense team. Seems odd...

Tell me you know nothing about the first amendment without telling me you know nothing about the first amendment RollingLaugh
well, i do know this.. lots of opinions in this thread already.. nobody has been censored or banned.. however because what I think falls outside of contemporary thinking, it is somehow now over some arbitrary line?

I don't know why you guys (collectively) do this.. you give away your power, and then it's used against you and you all wonder what happened.

well, i do know this.. lots of opinions in this thread already.. nobody has been censored or banned.. however because what I think falls outside of contemporary thinking, it is somehow now over some arbitrary line?

I don't know why you guys (collectively) do this.. you give away your power, and then it's used against you and you all wonder what happened.
When is the next episode of cuck talk streaming?

“Give away your power”

You’re an add duck, nik

People of the world: if you don’t want to be cancelled, make yourself un-cancellable. Tons of examples out there (me included - 3rd screen name, cannot be silenced)

Dime a dozen punters are expendable for any and all reasons

Only betas blame others for their position in life

Last edited:
When is the next episode of cuck talk streaming?

“Give away your power”

You’re an add duck, nik

People of the world: if you don’t want to be cancelled, make yourself un-cancellable. Tons of examples out there (me included - 3rd screen name, cannot be silenced)

Dime a dozen punters are expendable for any and all reasons

Only betas blame others for their position in life
Well I am doing fine for myself.. I still try to fight for what is right, and I hate to see how the US society has gone down hill.. I hope to try to educate some of the younger guys, because they are the ones that have been sold lies and now are left with this mess that has to be cleaned up somehow.

In a way, it's like Husker football. Used to be great, and it's hard to watch what it's become and people try to tell the lessons of what used to work back in the day, but nobody ever really listens or wants to go back to that.

That part is frustrating, but for me personally, it's no skin off my back.. I don't care if that kids career gets ruined, or if yours does, or Frost gets destroyed financially, heck he at least deserves it..

Keep the system.. I checked out man. You don't know what you're missing.

Well I am doing fine for myself.. I still try to fight for what is right, and I hate to see how the US society has gone down hill.. I hope to try to educate some of the younger guys, because they are the ones that have been sold lies and now are left with this mess that has to be cleaned up somehow.

In a way, it's like Husker football. Used to be great, and it's hard to watch what it's become and people try to tell the lessons of what used to work back in the day, but nobody ever really listens or wants to go back to that.

That part is frustrating, but for me personally, it's no skin off my back.. I don't care if that kids career gets ruined, or if yours does, or Frost gets destroyed financially, heck he at least deserves it..

Keep the system.. I checked out man. You don't know what you're missing.
The America you reference still exists in mountain towns, among other places

You’ve been jaded. Badly

The America you reference still exists in mountain towns, among other places

You’ve been jaded. Badly
I live in Nebraska and live a great life. Out in the country surrounded by bodies of water yet travel where I want to. And the women I have been around have been great. No reason to move to another continent to feel in control of my household. No need to smack a women around or be controlling to have a happy house hold. I love the American life.

USA USA USA

What about America today has impacted you personally compared to say 5 years ago? Or are you just fretting over the state of our entire country while times for you are personally great?
The atmosphere our children are growing up in.

The coddling of criminals in our court systems

Personal responsibility is dead.

The continuing destruction of our family unit.

Our women are even more objectified but want to he.

Our men only seeing our women as sex objects.

Sexualizing our children.

Flooding of foreigners ls deteriorating our schools and continuing descension.

Children be raised off hopelessness..etc.

Single parenting glorified.

Drugged out society.

Teaching to hate this country.

Drugged out society.

So basically nothing impacting you personally? I'm concerned that people consciously choose to be Iowa fans. But I can't say it impacts me personally. Sounds like if that is all you have to complain about then you don't have it so bad.

Drugged out society.

reformation is of constant need, but sometimes wrath comes before repentance..
post tenebras lux

So basically nothing impacting you personally? I'm concerned that people consciously choose to be Iowa fans. But I can't say it impacts me personally. Sounds like if that is all you have to complain about then you don't have it so bad.

Well I have kids growing up in this society so it impacts me.

I hope the crime doesnt impact me.

I hope my child can find someone thars worth a damn .

My wife's a teacher so it impacts her everyday.

Lack of personal responsibility impacts all taxpayers.

Drugged out society.

Men posing as women on football forums.

• Haha
Reactions: Mrs.Jeans15
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT