ADVERTISEMENT

PSU-Iowa

6th game into the season and Iowa's offense is still as bad as it was week 1. Iowa may still win the Big Ten West, but they have no chance of winning in Indy.

Reactions: bomber89
I like PSU's chances to but remember all the way back to earlier today when we all thought Texas was gonna roll OU with 5min to go in the first quarter??
PSU is a hell of a lot better than OU and Texas and a much more complete team. There's no coming back for Iowa today. PSU is solid on D to allow that to happen. And their offense is good enough to score more points.

Florida State is leading UNC 21-10. FSU should have stuck with the QB that started against ND. They would have a better record if they did.

Another missed call by rookie female ref side judge. Lol. Replay wrong

Is there anything Iowa fans don't booo
LOL. Io_a fans in SE South Dakota and NW Iowa trying to watch the game at home are losing their minds right now. Their local affiliate is tracking a tornado out in north central South Dakota with non-stop on air commentator from a weekend fill in guy....hahahahahaha. It's doing ..... horrible damage to ..... pasture land.

Where's the official warning crowd to be quiet 🤫. Lol 😆

This could be Iowa's best chance at a quality victory this year. Indiana is bad. ISU is decent, but not great. Kent State and CSU aren't even that great in their G5 conferences. And Maryland may not win again this year, unless it's against Indiana. We know the West teams range from mediocre to bad, though we hope the Huskers' improvement signals we have a chance to be good.

That written, I still think the Hawks win it, 6-4. (Or 20-13. One of those two scores.)
I don’t know, tonight will tell us a lot. Special teams might be the difference tonight. I want to trust them but I had a wife one time I thought I could trust and that didn’t work

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT