ADVERTISEMENT

President-Elect Trump...

Status
Not open for further replies.

orclover

Walk On
Dec 1, 2014
We need more beds! Pleese help!

“Whatever you’ve heard of the capabilities and the supply of bed, I want you to hear this," said Russ Groneworld, President and CEO of Bryan Health. "There are no more beds. There are no more beds at Bryan if we keep doing what we’re doing. And I’m on the calls with hospitals across the state, every hospital across the state can be on that call, and I’m hearing the exact same thing...There are no more beds, or there are no more staff to take care of folks.”

“Whatever you’ve heard of the capabilities and the supply of bed, I want you to hear this," said Russ Groneworld, President and CEO of Bryan Health. "There are no more beds. There are no more beds at Bryan if we keep doing what we’re doing. And I’m on the calls with hospitals across the state, every hospital across the state can be on that call, and I’m hearing the exact same thing...There are no more beds, or there are no more staff to take care of folks.”
Did Russ know about COVID just recently. Seems odd he was caught off guard as he had 8+ months to get ready. Seems odd to blame the president for a hospitals poor planning

Then why does BryanLGH keep doing elective cases ? Hmmmmm. They don’t want to shut down those cases bc of $$$

Then why does BryanLGH keep doing elective cases ? Hmmmmm. They don’t want to shut down those cases bc of $$$
Bryan Health announced Friday that surgeries requiring an overnight stay that can be delayed must be rescheduled.

In a release, Bryan Health said that “beginning November 16, 2020, and through December 31, 2020, all surgeries and procedures requiring an overnight stay, that can be delayed for 30-60 days, must be rescheduled.”

Did Russ know about COVID just recently. Seems odd he was caught off guard as he had 8+ months to get ready. Seems odd to blame the president for a hospitals poor planning

The first line of the article explicitly defines this board.

My wife recently had surgery. They didn't test her for covid. I was told none of the hospitals test for covid before surgery.
My wife recently had surgery. They tested her for covid. I was told all of the hospitals test for covid before surgery.

The president said we were rounding the corner on covid and we wouldn't need the beds because we would have a vaccine by election day. He knows all.

Reactions: Eph97

Don't worry, it's just the flu. So I'm told.

My FIL was taken to the emergency room mid Oct and was tested before he was admitted to the hospital in the Bay Area. He was negative but only his son was allowed to be with him. Fortunately, under "end of life" allowances both his DIL and grandson (my son) were allowed to be with him at his death. As CA rates are increasing greatly I'm not sure that allowance would still be allowed.

Tents

As in 2018 and 2013

What's the point? Is anybody really saying this isnt at least a little serious? Everyone agrees it is very transmittable, and that it can be harmful to a certain sect. But people also know that acting like it is the black plague is ridiculous. + And no, shutting everything down and everyone wearing a mask is not going to make it go away. Keep distance, wash hands, wear a mask in public, and shut up and get on with your life. For shits sake

Colds and flus are coronaviruses, so technically you are correct.
trump-label-39028649c7577794a288e96363c1fec4218bf82d-s700-c85.png

Colds and flus are coronaviruses, so technically you are correct.

Influenza does not equal coronavirus.

Some colds are coronavirus, some are adenovirus, parainfluenza (confusing because it uses influenza, but isn’t related), rhinovirus, RSV and many others that are still unknown.

Coronaviruses are known to usually be late fall/winter viruses with peaks in January and February

The president said we were rounding the corner on covid and we wouldn't need the beds because we would have a vaccine by election day. He knows all.
He never said anything about the beds needed.

Each infection is 1 step towards being done with it.

Reactions: skintight
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT