ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction: Wisconsin vs Nebraska

Really want to see who Nebraska has at Qb, Thinking about taking the Huskers and the points, Last week vs the Hawks Mertz was floating the ball on almost all his passes, Just no zip on the ball. Wisconsin has a good defense, Then again everyone has a good defense against Iowa.
That brings me for a question for ya. Who will be better offensively Minnesota or your Herkys?

Need to stop their run game for a chance of winning.

How's your run defense?

Their RB has been hit and miss though it seems like this year. Maybe the rumors are true that he's going to transfer.

If you can't stop their running attack, better hope you win the turnover battle.

Need to stop their run game for a chance of winning.

How's your run defense?

Their RB has been hit and miss though it seems like this year. Maybe the rumors are true that he's going to transfer.

If you can't stop their running attack, better hope you win the turnover battle.
It appears you have the same issues in your game with Minnesota..

You’ll need turnovers to beat them..

Heard Analyst of college games say this will be the most boring game of the year..

Yeah very similar.

Shouldn't be very concerned with their passing game. If we can stop the run we should be good.

I'll take a 2-0 victory.

LOL

Heard Analyst of college games say this will be the most boring game of the year..

As an Iowa fan I can assure you the only competition for most boring game of year would be some of the other Iowa games this year, I do enjoy watching our defense though.

Reactions: scarletred
That brings me for a question for ya. Who will be better offensively Minnesota or your Herkys?

I have to give the nod to the Gophers, Iowa is really young on the O-line and It has been a real struggle. I do believe Iowa has the edge on having the better defense and special teams. Turnovers and short fields will likely be the difference maker.

Reactions: scarletred
Hey tater head, how did that B12 match up go for Io_a?
They are just an insufferable bunch of turds. Message board Iowa fans are the worst collection of assholes in college football. What’s worse is they are tame in person, but empowered like a bunch of beta cucks behind a keyboard. Just the worst America has to offer.

MJ has said CT will play Saturday. But I'll still stick with my prediction of Huskers-17 Badgers-14, as CT will probably look a little rusty.

I would love to see MJ and CT, and all the players, go out on a high note this year.

MJ has said CT will play Saturday. But I'll still stick with my prediction of Huskers-17 Badgers-14, as CT will probably look a little rusty.

I would love to see MJ and CT, and all the players, go out on a high note this year.
That's all we can ever cheer for anymore. Looking forward to hopefully a good new HC

If Thompson plays, 25-21 NU. If Smothers, we lose big.

I don’t trust a single QB recruit from the previous staff except Thompson, and he’s an MJ guy. If Haarburg were going to be anything, he’d be ready now. Logan still isn’t ready. Hope the new coach hits the portal hard.
Exactly this!!!

Reactions: GBR_Atlanta
We’ve got a W incoming…and that W doesn’t stand for Wisconsin…that stands for WIN. We don’t need no stinking badgers!

Nebraska 31
Wisconsin 17

Reactions: BleedRed78
Hard to predict. Senior day. Lots of motivation to go out on a high note.
However, there are no goals left to play for other than pride and the guys must know by now that Mickey is not going to be the coach. The whole affair has a lame duck “let’s just get the season over” feel to it.

Wisconsin 23
NU 9
Pride is a great motivator. I played sports in to my early 40s and I never quit HATING to lose

Cautiously optimistic assuming CT is close to 100%.

This could be an ugly close win like Rutgers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT