ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction: Wisconsin vs Nebraska

Wisconsin 21
Nebraska 7

It will be like the Minnesota game. Huskers have a great opening drive and First quarter. Then stall out for the rest of the game. Defense gets gassed from no help by our Offense. O-line can’t block anyone.

My heart would like to see the reverse score but my brain knows how the last 4 years have gone with this bunch. They simply don’t know how to win. Maybe next year!

Hard to predict. Senior day. Lots of motivation to go out on a high note.
However, there are no goals left to play for other than pride and the guys must know by now that Mickey is not going to be the coach. The whole affair has a lame duck “let’s just get the season over” feel to it.

Wisconsin 23
NU 9

I'm usually don't throw up a losing prediction because I don't like to, but this will be my first. I refrained against Michigan. This sucks so much.

24 - 10 Wisconsin

I am not scared of Wisconsin this year. We have just faced 3 teams with better running backs than allen. Our D has held up well. If the offense gets Casey back, this will be easy. If not, then more of the same.

If Thompson plays, 25-21 NU. If Smothers, we lose big.

I don’t trust a single QB recruit from the previous staff except Thompson, and he’s an MJ guy. If Haarburg were going to be anything, he’d be ready now. Logan still isn’t ready. Hope the new coach hits the portal hard.

we're 13-point underdogs

near certainty Beth Mowans will be on the call at 11am on ESPN

tread lightly (I'm taking the points)

• Sad
Reactions: MissoulaHusker
Really want to see who Nebraska has at Qb, Thinking about taking the Huskers and the points, Last week vs the Hawks Mertz was floating the ball on almost all his passes, Just no zip on the ball. Wisconsin has a good defense, Then again everyone has a good defense against Iowa.

Reactions: scarletred
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT