ADVERTISEMENT

Prayers

Dec 18, 2017
Hey guys, I do not post often, but I’ve been around a long time. Since the days of the paid board when Roz’s bones would ache. Anyways, my sister lost her husband to a tragic motorcycle accident on Thursday. They have 2 beautiful little girls. This happened on 36th and L. Any prayers would be appreciated.

Last edited:
I'm so sorry for you and your family, especially the little girls and your sister. How painful & awful.

Thoughts and prayers for all of the people involved in this tragic situation.

Hey guys, I do not post often, but I’ve been around a long time. Since the days of the paid board when Roz’s bones would ache. Anyways, my sister lost her brother to a tragic motorcycle accident on Thursday. They have 2 beautiful little girls. This happened on 36th and L. Any prayers would be appreciated.
Terrible news but I'm curious -- wouldn't your sister's brother also be your brother?

I heard about this, right up the street from us..Sorry for your loss, friend. Prayers be with you and the family.

Terrible news but I'm curious -- wouldn't your sister's brother also be your brother?
I am assuming he meant husband? Either way, prayers are sent. I tell you what, losing someone close to you is never ever easy. What is even more difficult is seeing loved ones of the deceased struggle. Hope this all eases with time, and God eases your pain

Reactions: TFrazier
Hey guys, I do not post often, but I’ve been around a long time. Since the days of the paid board when Roz’s bones would ache. Anyways, my sister lost her brother to a tragic motorcycle accident on Thursday. They have 2 beautiful little girls. This happened on 36th and L. Any prayers would be appreciated.
So sorry.

Thanks everyone, and yes I definitely meant to say her husband, my brother in law. lol. Sorry, I haven’t had a clear head the last few days. It’s nice to find a little laugh, especially at my own expense!

Reactions: SickOfPractice
I am assuming he meant husband? Either way, prayers are sent. I tell you what, losing someone close to you is never ever easy. What is even more difficult is seeing loved ones of the deceased struggle. Hope this all eases with time, and God eases your pain
And that is definitely the hardest part. My sister and her little girls are devastated. Thanks everyone

Hey guys, I do not post often, but I’ve been around a long time. Since the days of the paid board when Roz’s bones would ache. Anyways, my sister lost her husband to a tragic motorcycle accident on Thursday. They have 2 beautiful little girls. This happened on 36th and L. Any prayers would be appreciated.
Prayers for your family.
That must be a bad area. A few years ago, a 22-ish co-worker lost her husband near there.
He was riding his motorcycle. An ABF tractor trailer hit him and didn’t stop for about 1/4 mile after. They were married 2 weeks prior to that.

Prayers to your family during this time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT