ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Which games do we win?

Select all games you think Huskers win rest of the way…

• Indiana

Votes: 28 53.8%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • UCLA

Votes: 52 100.0%
  • USC

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Wisconsin

Votes: 24 46.2%
  • Iowa

Votes: 27 51.9%

• Total voters
While I could see 8 wins, 7 seems more likely and even 6 wouldn’t shock me.
Indiana seems a possible win and UCLA.
The others seem like losses, with maybe Iowa a possible win as well.
Hopefully we have at least 7 wins and send the seniors off with a bowl game.

While I could see 8 wins, 7 seems more likely and even 6 wouldn’t shock me.
Indiana seems a possible win and UCLA.
The others seem like losses, with maybe Iowa a possible win as well.
Hopefully we have at least 7 wins and send the seniors off with a bowl game.
That used to be a nice sentiment but these days any senior with NFL potential will probably opt out.💩

Indiana - they have played nobody. We will be the best defensive line they have played by a long shot. If Dylan can get in a rhythm offensively, I like our chances.

UCLA - worst team remaining and it’s at home. This is a must win. UCLA will likely have 5 losses, maybe 6 at the time.

Wisconsin - we are due. Have said this at least 5 times before, but I think we find a way this year.

I’d be thrilled with 8-4, GBR!

Indiana - they have played nobody. We will be the best defensive line they have played by a long shot. If Dylan can get in a rhythm offensively, I like our chances.

UCLA - worst team remaining and it’s at home. This is a must win. UCLA will likely have 5 losses, maybe 6 at the time.

Wisconsin - we are due. Have said this at least 5 times before, but I think we find a way this year.

I’d be thrilled with 8-4, GBR!
Agreed with Wisconsin. I definitely feel like we are due and same for Iowa. I think we have a better than 50-50 chance for both.

UCLA has a good pretty good defense. That is not going to be an easy win. Their offense is horrendous like ours. First team to score might win.

That used to be a nice sentiment but these days any senior with NFL potential will probably opt out.💩
Normally I might agree but our seniors have not played in a bowl game ever so I’ll say they stick around for the game.
Can’t believe I can even say that sentence.

Indiana: L - Might be in the minority here but I do think Indiana is pretty good (in spite of the soft schedule) and they're at home
Ohio State: L - Not much explanation needed. OSU plays PSU the week after so it's a trap game for them? I know I'm stretching...
UCLA: W - We're at home and the Bruins are having a bad year. Still have to play hard as we aren't to the point of overlooking anyone
USC: L - Very talented team despite the .500 record and playing in LA is no easy task
Wisconsin: W - Like our chances at home and I think we're due to beat those guys...
Iowa: L - Ew I feel dirty for predicting this. But it's at their place and their offense is actually half competent this year

So 7-5. Probably about was I thinking at the start of the year.

Indiana: L - Might be in the minority here but I do think Indiana is pretty good (in spite of the soft schedule) and they're at home
Ohio State: L - Not much explanation needed. OSU plays PSU the week after so it's a trap game for them? I know I'm stretching...
UCLA: W - We're at home and the Bruins are having a bad year. Still have to play hard as we aren't to the point of overlooking anyone
USC: L - Very talented team despite the .500 record and playing in LA is no easy task
Wisconsin: W - Like our chances at home and I think we're due to beat those guys...
Iowa: L - Ew I feel dirty for predicting this. But it's at their place and their offense is actually half competent this year

So 7-5. Probably about was I thinking at the start of the year.
Iowa’s offense is garbage still. McNamara may be the worst qb in the B1G. If we can shut down their run they won’t score more than 10.

Iowa’s offense is garbage still. McNamara may be the worst qb in the B1G. If we can shut down their run they won’t score more than 10.
Half competent may have been a stretch to say on my part. Better than the past couple years is probably what I should have said. Shutting down their rushing attack will be a good challenge for the blackshirts. Probably a 13-10 type of game - I just give them the slight edge at home

Reactions: RBigredMax
If we had any consistent run game I would be more optimistic but sticking with 6 wins - ucla at home.

That is a major “if” because it doesn’t look like anyone is slowing down Kaleb Johnson

Yes, it has improved. Some will be irate if we go 1-5 in the 2nd half of season but if we are in a bowl game why be upset? That was the big goal.
Christmas Vacation GIF by filmeditor

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT