ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: How many more games do we win

How many more games do we win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 12, 2016
How many more games do we win? I'm thinking we should win the next 2, but after that, i have to assume we don't win more than 2 in BIG play, if that.

The only big games we win will be covid forfeits.

This guy isn't a head coach. There's been 0 improvement and the team psyche has got to be as low as it goes. These young men do not know how to win, they've never been taught.

I've tried warning people here the last 2 1/2 years this day would come. I'd take North Dakota State staff over the current staff we have. Trev has to make a solid low risk pick.

They will beat Fordham... but a loss to Buffalo wouldn’t be surprising. Toss up against Purdue, Mich St, and NW. otherwise do not see another win in the schedule.

I only see a probable win over Fordham.

Every other team on the schedule could and probably will beat us. We have the worst Offensive line in the BIG10 and a turnover prone QB that gifts opposing teams points 7-14 points minimum. Special Teams will also do everything it can to help lose games. We are dead last in the BIG10.

as the season goes on, our line will get better. they always do. hopefully they gel sooner than later.

as the season goes on, our line will get better. they always do. hopefully they gel sooner than later.
Agree. Hope they can get some things ironed out and improve against Fordham and Buffalo before entering the meat grinder in Norman.

I love your optimism but have to disagree. We have the worst O-line coach in all of P5. Nothing going into year 4 gives me any confidence in our O-line. They were a disaster against Illinois.

I already told one poster here I will gladly come back and say I’m wrong at season’s end if the O-line takes a big step this season. Sadly, I think I’m going to be correct. We have the WORST O-line coach in all of P5!

I love your optimism but have to disagree. We have the worst O-line coach in all of P5. Nothing going into year 4 gives me any confidence in our O-line. They were a disaster against Illinois.

I already told one poster here I will gladly come back and say I’m wrong at season’s end if the O-line takes a big step this season. Sadly, I think I’m going to be correct. We have the WORST O-line coach in all of P5!
and it's not that they are physically weak or slow. We are the worst coached O-line in the country, as well as, the worst coached team overall in all of P5.

Fordham - last second win
Buffalo - last second defeat
Oklahoma - should be over by the 1/8th of the game
MI State - over by half
NW - over by half
MI - over by 1/4th mark
MN - over by half
Purdue - over by 3/4th mark
OSU - over by 1/16th mark
WI - over by 1/4th mark
IA - over by 1/4th mark

(all based on ill game showing, I knew we were doomed by the half,
but things could change/keep hope alive)

Last edited:
One could easily argue we win convincingly against Ill if it weren’t for 4 plays

the PR fiasco
The overthrow in the EZ
The 30 yard penalty on the INT
The scoop and score

The future looks worse than now. A team that recruited all 3 star athletes will not match up with the other Big Ten teams.

Fordham - Nebraska Big
Buffalo - Nebraska by 10
Oklahoma - Probably will get ugly
MI State - Nebraska by 7 late, we always seem to have spartys number.
NW - Nebraska by 3 late
MI - Michigan by 10
MN - Nebraska by 10
Purdue - Nebraska by 7
OSU - OUCH
WI - Wisconsin Late
IA - Nebraska Late

I see 7 wins, I knew Illinois was kind of a Trap Game, Lots of experience coupled with Bret Bilema, There was no reason to think we were way ahead of where we were last year and they crushed us last year. Luke the "Savior" had 3 INTs in the game last year. And just like this year Epstein ran wild. I think peoples expectations were to high going into last saturday. I think we get the mistakes cleaned up, there was less than last year. Illinois will shock some people this year.

And yes I quit drinking believe it or not

Any opposing coach on our schedule this year with a lick of common sense will create a game plan so as to wait until we make a mistake; to let us trip over ourselves. That’s where we are.

If Frost wants to make a bowl game, he better have 6 wins going into OSU-WISC-IOWA. To get to that, we’re going to have to beat Fordham, Buffalo, MSU, NW, Minn, Purdue. If we lose 1 of those games, we’re gonna have to do some absolute highway robbery on OU, Mich, OSU, Wisc, or Iowa.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT