ADVERTISEMENT

Please Be Smart. Wear a helmet.

Skipped right to the end of this thread here and bypassed all the rants from the unhinged folks arguing for their right to hit cyclists with their cars because, I found myself getting dumber by the post. You do you, and in return I promise to treat all of you I may see sharing the same roads I use no matter what i'm driving or riding, with all the respect the situation calls for so as to avoid conflict. Cauase i'm nice like that, but if it makes you feel all badass to bitch at or buzz a cyclist in your car, have at it.

• Love
Reactions: WHCSC
Skipped right to the end of this thread here and bypassed all the rants from the unhinged folks arguing for their right to hit cyclists with their cars because, I found myself getting dumber by the post. You do you, and in return I promise to treat all of you I may see sharing the same roads I use no matter what i'm driving or riding, with all the respect the situation calls for so as to avoid conflict. Cauase i'm nice like that, but if it makes you feel all badass to bitch at or buzz a cyclist in your car, have at it.
Do you go all out with the biking gear? Like the tight shorts and shirt and the aerodynamic helmet and gloves? I feel like biking gear has got to be expensive.

I think two of my coolest moments in my life, when it came to sports, were getting my first pair if hockey gloves and getting fitted for pads for FB freshmen year.

Do you go all out with the biking gear? Like the tight shorts and shirt and the aerodynamic helmet and gloves? I feel like biking gear has got to be expensive.

I think two of my coolest moments in my life, when it came to sports, were getting my first pair if hockey gloves and getting fitted for pads for FB freshmen year.

I spend and insane amount of $$$ on all the gear, yes. One of my unscheduled meetings with a car that put me out of commission for 5 years with surgeries and rehab(s) I happen to be wearing approx $1K worth of clothing (cooler month...jacket that added to the cost) and by the time the meat wagon got me to the hospital I was already so full of morphine it was ridiculous...I remember begging them to use the zippers and strings to remove all my clothing....they assured me they knew what they were doing (as they cut all of it off with scissors) and i'm laying their bare ass naked adding up the cost of everything they just destroyed....I was very sad

7am on Maple street about 168th, motorcycle vs car. NO ONE on the road and they still hit each other. Guess which one went away in the ambulance.

• Sad
Reactions: RBigredMax
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT