ADVERTISEMENT

PJ Fleck thread....

Tetonia

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Jan 22, 2022
MODS... why did this get taken down? Big-10 football thread. Assuming it was mods that took it down, just wanting to clarify the ever-confusing rules on where any lines in the sand exist. Seems to shift daily.

We would gladly take his level of suck at this point in time.

No "we" would not. He is an overrated ass clown.

He is worse than the coach before him, despite telling anyone that will listen what an elite job he has done. He only cares about himself. He dresses like a woman. He had plastic surgery. He left his family for a stipper, who looks like a dude. I want nothing to do with that douchebag.

He also just went 5-7 in year seven, including being gifted both the Iowa and Nebraska games, fwiw.

MODS... why did this get taken down? Big-10 football thread. Assuming it was mods that took it down, just wanting to clarify the ever-confusing rules on where any lines in the sand exist. Seems to shift daily.
It was removed because Laner3 was just making crap up in that thread as well as others. As Deion would say, "he gone." For now, anyway. ;)

He is worse than the coach before him, despite telling anyone that will listen what an elite job he has done. He only cares about himself. He dresses like a woman. He had plastic surgery. He left his family for a stipper, who looks like a dude. I want nothing to do with that douchebag.

He also just went 5-7 in year seven, including being gifted both the Iowa and Nebraska games, fwiw.

...and his taste in movies is terrible.

Reactions: keilwitzg
wait you mean as OUR COACH?!? Dude he took his team to the Barbie Movie as a political stunt. He'd be ridden outta town within a year. He's a worse match for our fanbase than Deion...
I get it we have a fan base that has a lot of machismo and there is no place for personalities like fleck. Despite the fact that he is 6-1 vs Nebraska and has a winning percentage of .615 over the past 7 years. Within that time frame he has 3 seasons of 9 wins or better. Do we really want to compare that to Nebraska's W/L record over the same time frame?

But you guys are correct. He is too feminine and odd to ever be something that we would want here.

Reactions: cruelhalo
He was 5-7 too. I don't see how that is an improvement.
You probably should look at his last 7 years and compare that to Nebraskas. I would definitely take Minnies record over ours. I don't care how gay the coach is or seems to be.

Yeah I would have hated to have 3 9+ win seasons over the past 7 years. It has been much better here without that kind of nonsense.

You probably should look at his last 7 years and compare that to Nebraskas. I would definitely take Minnies record over ours. I don't care how gay the coach is or seems to be.

If you are just looking for better than Nebraska you could take most coaches. Don't need that ass clown, just because he's been better than our shit show.

If you are just looking for better than Nebraska you could take most coaches. Don't need that ass clown, just because he's been better than our shit show.
I didn't say we need him. I just find it amusing that the fans of one of the worst college football programs in all of D1 are picking at anyone else's coach.

Row, row, row, row...

sinking-boat-team-paddling-not-giving-up-hang0figfq5sikmg.gif

I didn't say we need him. I just find it amusing that the fans of one of the worst college football programs in all of D1 are picking at anyone else's coach.
He's done some things at Minnesota. Good on him. I live in the twin cities and hear him all the time. Do not want that for our program. As headcard says, he is shameless in his self promotion. He can also polish a turd like no other. The fans here love it. I was at the game on Saturday since my daughters are in the marching band. The fans behind us were merciless in attacking the OC. But nothing sticks to Fleck. Fans love him here.

"Fleck sucks so bad but owns a 6-1 record against Nebraska."

After one of the most painful seasons in memory, you have to pile that on top of it.

Reactions: buckknowsall
He's done some things at Minnesota. Good on him. I live in the twin cities and hear him all the time. Do not want that for our program. As headcard says, he is shameless in his self promotion. He can also polish a turd like no other. The fans here love it. I was at the game on Saturday since my daughters are in the marching band. The fans behind us were merciless in attacking the OC. But nothing sticks to Fleck. Fans love him here.
Fair enough. I'm just not going to throw punches at a program that has kicked our ass 6 out of the last 7 years. Just comes off as sour grapes.

Reactions: timnsun
Because it wasn’t a legitimate thread it was made up by an OP that is probably in Chile now .

Has Fleck brainwashed the fans just like the players?

Has Fleck brainwashed the fans just like the players?
This being senior day, the players were asked to give one word response to their time at Minnesota. Predictably fully half of the players, the word ‘elite.’ Brainwashing, indeed…

There are sports personalities, that seem to be rowing, the boat, less and less, but for whatever reason, the fans eat it up.

This being senior day, the players were asked to give one word response to their time at Minnesota. Predictably fully half of the players, the word ‘elite.’ Brainwashing, indeed…

There are sports personalities, that seem to be rowing, the boat, less and less, but for whatever reason, the fans eat it up.

puke GIF

Reactions: timnsun
I get it we have a fan base that has a lot of machismo and there is no place for personalities like fleck. Despite the fact that he is 6-1 vs Nebraska and has a winning percentage of .615 over the past 7 years. Within that time frame he has 3 seasons of 9 wins or better. Do we really want to compare that to Nebraska's W/L record over the same time frame?

But you guys are correct. He is too feminine and odd to ever be something that we would want here.
He’s the Antithesis of Deion. Two polar opposites our fanbase can’t and won’t soon accept…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT