ADVERTISEMENT

Pinstrip is were we should have been

Would you say 2001? (2002 Rose Bowl)?
Oh iowa, are you seriously trying to talk shit about bowl histories on a Nebraska board?

Iowa's last RB win - 1958
Major bowl wins since 1958 - 1, over an average GT team that finished with 3 losses and out of the top 10.

It's no wonder the whole country thinks you're a fraud. #fakeid

Last edited:
Oh iowa, are you seriously trying to talk shit about bowl histories on a Nebraska board?

Iowa's last RB win - 1958
Major bowl wins since 1958 - 1, over an average GT team that finished with 3 losses and out of the top 10.I

It's no wonder the whole country thinks you're a fraud. #fakeid

I never once mentioned history. I asked a simple question of last 'non-crap' bowl appearance, because original quipped, coming off of 4-8, that UNL wouldn't be playing in some 'crap' bowl in '19. Cotton bowl, Capital One, Holiday - are they crap or what's the cutline?

Reactions: scarletred
I never once mentioned history. I asked a simple question of last 'non-crap' bowl appearance, because original quipped, coming off of 4-8, that UNL wouldn't be playing in some 'crap' bowl in '19. Cotton bowl, Capital One, Holiday - are they crap or what's the cutline?
Are you so lazy you can't look it up?

Are you so lazy you can't look it up?

I did, I just asked if Holiday, Capital One, or Cotton Bowl are crap. The last was 2014 (Holiday) if those fall into quality bowls. If not, it's 2002 Rose, but it's hard to get a read on what is considered a crap bowl vs. a non-crap bowl.

I did, I just asked if Holiday, Capital One, or Cotton Bowl are crap. The last was 2014 (Holiday) if those fall into quality bowls. If not, it's 2002 Rose, but it's hard to get a read on what is considered a crap bowl vs. a non-crap bowl.
The obsession continues...

Reactions: SOHusker11
I don't care, why don't you decide. Then tell herkiesrevenge to write me a report about what you found out, minimum 500 words please.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT