ADVERTISEMENT

"Personally" where do you think our FB program is really at?

DesertHusker96

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Dec 24, 2004
It's 2016.....we are coming off a long period of time with results that at best have been disappointing to we the fan base. After TO left I do not think we were prepared to see a drop off from the days of Big Red glory. Frank gave it a shot and even had us in the National title game (lost- did not look good) and the slide began. I ask myself....what happened and what could the powers that be do, to keep the program on top where it had been for so long? Pretty sure no one can really have "the answer" but our answers are as good as anyone else.

I hope those on RSS that were in the stadium seats during at least the last 5 years of TO's time will share some thoughts about what they think happened then, with Frank, Bill, Bo and what do they think about MR's chance of pushing us upward at a rate that we at least can see us playing for a NC in X amount of time? I personally do not have a lot of time left on earth and would sure like to get some of the feeling back, that gave me happiness, pride and just a lot of fun when Big Red was real.

THX...DH

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News