ADVERTISEMENT

Paul Finebaum again….

… taking shots at Rhule, ridiculing him….again a great example of an “ expert” who never played any sport taking a shot… loved Kiffin roughing him up a few days ago….
Finebaum just speaking before thinking. Rhule mentioned that the B1G should easily get four teams into the playoffs. He said nothing about Nebraska getting an automatic playoff bid. Not much to see there. Most certainly undeserving of criticism.

Season 2 Wtf GIF by Parks and Recreation

Reactions: leodisflowers
Finebaum just speaking before thinking. Rhule mentioned that the B1G should easily get four teams into the playoffs. He said nothing about Nebraska getting an automatic playoff bid. Not much to see there. Most certainly undeserving of criticism.
Yep, and now with 12 teams that might be a reality. I could see SEC and B1G getting 3-4 in every year and the table scraps go to the rest.

Yeah I had to stop watching the clip halfway through. ESPN just wanting to create views and taking it way out of context... huge difference between someone saying the Big should get 4 automatic bids and the Big being such a strong conference that they will have 4 teams in the playoff every year.

Reactions: leodisflowers
one could easily turn that around and say rhule was just speaking before thinking as well, i suppose. although paul is just stirring the pot. he did that on harbaugh until jim made him an uncle.

one could easily turn that around and say rhule was just speaking before thinking as well, i suppose. although paul is just stirring the pot. he did that on harbaugh until jim made him an uncle.
Most expect the SEC and Big Ten to get 3-4 teams in playoff each year. And the Big Ten is most like the NFl….it covers the whole country coast to coast now.

well the current nc is in the B1G, so I'm not sure what to say to paul...except other conferences are paying players now, because it's legal

Reactions: drubendall
He is a clown. Nothing he said makes sense. Rhule’s comments were completely fine. The guy is trying to make something out of nothing just because he hates Nebraska for some reason and always has. And as for Rhule failing in the NFL it is telling that Finnebaum never mentions that many great college coaches were NFL flops.

Watched the whole clip to make aure I was getting proper context...I had no probs with either take....and this is why we love CFB. Can't wait for the season to start!!!

Yep, and now with 12 teams that might be a reality. I could see SEC and B1G getting 3-4 in every year and the table scraps go to the rest.
Agree and that was an extremely smart move by Nebraska in leaving the now 2nd rate Big 12 and getting into the B1G. IMO, the B1G will be the #1 college conference in the next 3 to 4 years - in all sports - especially in gobbling up all of the major markets. I believe the B1G now has 53% of all of the major TV markets in the U.S.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Scary13
Agree and that was an extremely smart move by Nebraska in leaving the now 2nd rate Big 12 and getting into the B1G. IMO, the B1G will be the #1 college conference in the next 3 to 4 years - in all sports - especially in gobbling up all of the major markets. I believe the B1G now has 53% of all of the major TV markets in the U.S.
well, maybe y'all will start a big-ten-yes cheer like the s-e-c dudes have, idk?

He got clicks. 😡

Not from me because I do not overreact to his comments because I do not click his content.

He just plays off of people’s emotions. If people just stopped for a moment to simply understand what he is trying to do them then hopefully they would brush off his comments because the reader/viewer is being used to get ratings.

We may not like it but he is good at what he does.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Still don't understand why that dimwit Desmond Howard is still announcing. I can't stand listening to him
i could say that about a lot of tv talent, most actually. there are few that i actually enjoy anymore: andre ware, brock huard, sean mcdonough, and there are others too, i should not be too harsh, i guess.

on the can't stand list: petros papadakis, gary danielson, and #1 putrid pat mcafee.

i could say that about a lot of tv talent, most actually. there are few that i actually enjoy anymore: andre ware, brock huard, sean mcdonough, and there are others too, i should not be too harsh, i guess.

on the can't stand list: petros papadakis, gary danielson, and #1 putrid pat mcafee.

What’s your beef with McAfee?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT