ADVERTISEMENT

Pats vs Bills

dinglefritz

Nebraska Legend
Jan 14, 2011
Lots of empty seats in Foxboro. Pats up 10-3. Pats D is frustrating Allen. People might have buried Belichik too soon

Reactions: king_kong_
Didn’t watch that one but not surprised they had the 1-5 Patriots win in a close upset against a division rival.

PJ Walker and the Browns blatantly handed another win by the WWE for the second straight week on their final drive. Loved the announcers “There have been a lot of questionable game altering calls late in games **this season**” 😆

Was watching with my Browns fan buddy and even he admitted “well at least the script is for the Browns for a change!”

Reactions: mgbreis
Didn’t watch that one but not surprised they had the 1-5 Patriots win in a close upset against a division rival.

PJ Walker and the Browns blatantly handed another win by the WWE for the second straight week on their final drive. Loved the announcers “There have been a lot of questionable game altering calls late in games **this season**” 😆

Was watching with my Browns fan buddy and even he admitted “well at least the script is for the Browns for a change!”
All that matters is that you WERE watching. Just like this board; you know it's fixed, right? @king_kong_ and @dinglefritz are paid actors following a script to drive controversy and views on this site.

All that matters is that you WERE watching. Just like this board; you know it's fixed, right? @king_kong_ and @dinglefritz are paid actors following a script to drive controversy and views on this site.
Dang and I thought I had some outside the box thoughts..I do watch to try and see the script, to spread the word and to point out when there’s undeniable evidence that happens all the time.

Undeniable gifted wins for the Browns 2 weeks in a row now with multiple made up flags on both final drives. I’d love to hear any other possible reason for that, for referees that are at the highest level and literally never punished. It’s the only job in the world where you can be that bad and not fired immediately.

Reactions: mgbreis

Well, at least you admit to wearing a tinfoil hat. Fascinating, and somewhat admirable. You be you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT