ADVERTISEMENT

Patriotic Quotes Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
images
Christopher Hitchens noted the one thing he admired about DJT was his ability to cover “... 70% of his head with 30% of his hair.” Thanks for the chuckles.

I’m just a visitor here
Kind of surprised that this thread made it this far. Is he from Iowa by chance?

Stunned this magnum opus hasn’t been locked.. seems ol’ Solana has had enough and wanted to go out with a bang

got to respect it

LMAO!!! LaughingLaughingLaughing

I love it! Going out in a blaze of glory, Solana Beach!! I've been there myself with this board. I tip my hat to you.

If I don't see you around these parts for a while, gotta say...Well Done!!

I’m just a visitor here

Nope, he's just tired of the ignorance, and is OK with being booted at this point. I fully understand his thought process.

I don't know how I didn't see this thread until now though.

Reactions: VandallHuskerJulie
I’m just a visitor here
It shouldn't have. Mods must be celebrating mother's day. I'll post something vice versa..... probably get locked in 30 since it won't be bashing DJT

If you like your doctor you can keep him. If you like your insurance plan you can keep it....and you'll save$2500....

Reactions: OzzyLvr
And here's an oldie but a goodie.....you have to pass the bill so you can see what's in it

Reactions: OzzyLvr
No one ever won a war by dying for his country. Make the other dumb bastard die for his country.... Gen George S Patton

thats a sh1tload of p’s...
Still not sure what he said. Good thing about it was they didn't have tape (video) to go back and check. Kind of like Paul's letters in the Bible. Could have said in a sentence what took a paragraph. Oh well. IF God could redeem Saul/Paul there's hope for all of us. YES, ALL not most

Reactions: tpmcg and OzzyLvr
How about Joe #MeToo Biden. Believe all women... unless it's Tara Reade. Back to your basement sleepy creepy Joe.
He is doing what he can to win the swing GOP voters over... Adultery and sexual assault has been proven to be fake news so hopefully it will be buried... he has a lot o’ pussy grabbin’ to do to match the current administration..

He is doing what he can to win the swing GOP voters over... Adultery and sexual assault has been proven to be fake news so hopefully it will be buried... he has a lot o’ pussy grabbin’ to do to match the current administration..
Maybe the hypocrites in the liberal media and the left will give it as much attention as they gave Brett Kavanaugh. Doubtful. #me too. # fauxoutrageRollingLaugh

Reactions: Bugeater
Just to be clear I think all politicians left and right are hypocrites and liars. Sleepy Joe is full of shit running on his moral high horse.

Just to be clear I think all politicians left and right are hypocrites and liars. Sleepy Joe is full of shit running on his moral high horse.
That probably kept you from getting sniped by an rss sniper that got me awhile back

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT