ADVERTISEMENT

Patience

Nov 29, 2019
I’m a Husker fan for 50 years, IF everyone that is whining about the sh,7 show that was today thought coach was gonna be a miracle worker is delusional. Was there play calling issues? Yup, But defense was gassed at the end because of this. I thought the D played well as a whole in 2nd half. We have another year or 2 so of this so sit back and be patient. Am I happy about today. No I’m not but honestly there is more to life than a football game! It will get straightened out

Of course there is more in life than football—that really goes without saying. But there is a reason people across the state of Nebraska all turn their attention to Lincoln on fall Saturdays. Yes, it’s just a game, but it’s a game that somehow represents all the people of Nebraska. Like it or not, it is what it is.

Now in terms of “getting this all straightened out”, I have seen very little evidence that this program is getting back on track. I was incredibly optimistic when Frost was hired. I am quite shocked at what we’ve seen thus far. I doubt that this is what any of us really expected. I could harp on that but it’s useless—hope you are right....

Defense was not gassed. We controlled the TOP.

Chinander choked again. Just like Colorado, like NW, like Purdue. But you’re right, Frost had a chance to win it and he feared failure.

We will see if it gets straightened out. Better chance the same issues plague us next year.

Defense was not gassed. We controlled the TOP.

Chinander choked again. Just like Colorado, like NW, like Purdue. But you’re right, Frost had a chance to win it and he feared failure.

We will see if it gets straightened out. Better chance the same issues plague us next year.

We should have had 7 DBs on the field in the last 40 seconds of the game. How many did Chinander trot out there?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT